Question about Video Game Consoles & Games
1. From the Home menu, tap on the system settings icon.
2. Tap "internet settings"
3. Tap "connection settings"
4. Tap the "new connection" option
5. Tap "maunual setup" when the prompt asks if you would like help with the internet connection setup.
6. Tap "search for an access point"
7. Once the search is completed, locate and tap the name of your wireless access point.
8. When prompted, use the keyboard that appears on the lower screen to enter you security key and tap ok, when finished.
9.tap "OK" to save your settings
10. Tap "OK" to begin a connection test.
Posted on Dec 07, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 07, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Jan 02, 2014 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Feb 02, 2013 | Nintendo DS Lite
Mar 08, 2012 | Nintendo 3ds Handheld Game Console- Cosmo...
Jul 31, 2011 | Nintendo 3ds Handheld Game Console- Cosmo...
Jul 27, 2011 | Nintendo 3ds Handheld Game Console- Cosmo...
Jun 22, 2011 | Nintendo 3ds Handheld Game Console- Cosmo...
May 04, 2011 | Nintendo 3ds Handheld Game Console- Cosmo...
Jan 12, 2010 | Autodesk 3ds Max for PC
50 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!