Question about Sewing Machines
Try these suggestions
1. Change the needle--use a needle that's for the fabric being sewed
2. Rethread the machine--top --make sure to use every thread guide
3. try a different bobbin--make sure bobbin is inserted correctly into the bobbin case, & make sure the bobbin is turned the correct way in the bobbin case
4. make sure the thread has not come off the thread take up lever
5. Clean under the needle plate & in the bobbin area for lint or threads
Posted on Dec 06, 2014
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 25, 2015 | Sewing Machines
May 08, 2014 | Sewing Machines
Aug 08, 2013 | Janome Sewing Machines
May 18, 2012 | Singer Sewing Machines
Aug 25, 2010 | Bernina Activa 130
Feb 18, 2010 | Janome 8080 Computerized Sewing Machine
Oct 24, 2009 | New Home Sewing Machines
Oct 14, 2009 | Singer Sewing Machines
Apr 13, 2009 | Janome 8080 Computerized Sewing Machine
115 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!