Question about Apple iPad (16 GB) WiFi Tablet PC
How to add pasword for my new apple ipad mini
The following can be done on ipad with iOS 8:
1. Press the home button( the round button on the front side of your ipad), to go to the home screen.
2. Find the Settings icon ( looks like gray clockwork gears) and tap on it to launch the Settings app.
3. After settings app is started try to find on the left side of the screen Passcode ( has a red lock icon near the text) and tap on it
4. In the passcode setting screen you can choose the type of passcode with the Simple passcode setting switched on or off ( simple means a 4 digit number, not simple means any character combination
5. By taping on Turn passcode on you can enter your passcode. Be carefull not to forget your passcode, otherwise you will not be able to use your ipad later.
Posted on Dec 06, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 18, 2017 | Apple Tablets & eReaders
Jul 10, 2016 | Apple iPad Mini
May 08, 2016 | Apple iPad Mini
Mar 02, 2015 | Apple iPad 2 Wifi 16GB
Jan 06, 2015 | Apple iPad Tablets & eReaders
Oct 05, 2014 | Targus CityGear Mini for Apple iPad 16GB...
Jun 17, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Feb 23, 2014 | Apple iPad (16 GB) WiFi Tablet PC
May 29, 2015 | Apple iPad (16 GB) WiFi Tablet PC
Aug 22, 2017 | Apple iPad (16 GB) WiFi Tablet PC
135 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!