Some times when I shut my Phone hard or open it fast it shuts off and comes back on with a white screen for 5-7 seconds then says no service for 20 seconds or so the my wallpaper loads and i get service. It doesn't show the boot screen or any thing though.
It could be two problems. one is the battery, clean the connections with Alcohol, or place a small piece of paper between the case and the battery to push the battery down more towards the coonector. second problem could be your key pad flex.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Dial: ##4357* Select view Scroll down to select reset. 6 digit code: 000000 Click Ok Should reboot. Dial *228
1. Power down the phone 2. Hold down the volume up, end key, trackball and send key simultaneously. 3. Phone boots. After it vibrates you let go. To reset Kyocera Zio try the following:
1. Remove battery and put it back after two minutes
2. Press and hold down the home button key while turning on the phone.
3. If by chance the phone starts , do Menu Button > Settings > SD Card USB MASS > Factory Data Reset
If it does not work, try:
Hard reset 2.
1. Power off the phone. a. Press and hold red END key for 2 seconds >> Phone Options >> select Power Off >> Phone will shut down >> Ok a) 2. Remove battery for 15 seconds & replace battery. 3. Power up the phone. a. Press and hold red END key for 2 seconds and wait until the device powers up completely. b) 4. Power off the phone. a. Press and hold red END key for 2 seconds >> Phone Options >> select Power Off >> Phone will shut down >> Ok Procedure, cont. 5. Press and continue to hold the Volume Up button using your left thumb. 6. While still holding the Volume Up key, use your right hand to depress the green Send key, the white Track ball and the red End key (sequential order). 7. Continue to hold all 4 until keys completely down until the handset vibrates twice then let go of the keys & track ball. a. Formatting Data and Cache appears 1. If you do not see the above (Formatting Data and Cache) redo steps 1 through 7. 2. If you get a Fast Boot, Self Test or Blue screen redo steps 1 through 7. 3. Allow the phone to completely reboot. This may take a few moments. 4. The phone has now been re-set to factory default settings. Please proceed through standard set up and activation procedures.
If still no luck, call Kyocera directlyand report the problem.
If a hard reset (press menu and center button together for 5 sec) and
software restore doesn't cure it , you have a broken
proximity sensor or a broken logic board. There is an iphone repair website that shows you how to do the replacement yourself and a third party iphone repair company that can do it for you.