Question about Computers & Internet

1 Answer

On 28 November I paid seventy five pounds by credit card to love exchange for ladies boots.To date I have received nothing and they do not respond to e-mails. What should I do ?

I have e-mailed but get no reply.Details as follows;Order No.: Payment Date&Time: 2014-11-29 03:22 Amount: 71.53

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points

    Top Expert:

    An expert who has finished #1 on the weekly Top 10 Fixya Experts Leaderboard.


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.

  • Computers & ... Master
  • 75,462 Answers

You've been cheated; I should say.

Posted on Dec 06, 2014


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I bought a new HP 564XL Black ink cartridge and installed it. Will not print out black. (But colors will print). Walmart would not exchange since it had been opened. Paid 26.97 for it. What now?

Hopefully you used your credit card to pay for it. If so, return and insist on either an exchange or full credit. If nada, you tell them you have no intention of paying for the item when the credit card bill comes.

If you paid cash you are at the mercy of the vendor. Ask to speak to the store manager for assistance.

Jul 12, 2017 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies

1 Answer


If you are past the return/exchange date policy of your vendor you are at their mercy. Now if you paid via credit card and still have not paid for the item you may have some leverage in the transaction.

Sep 05, 2015 | Radio Communications

1 Answer

I have ordered t-shirts from I have not received my order.. I call... no answer i email.. No answer.. I really would like a respond after paying over $100 dollars

Technically, this is ''fixya'', but I'll answer the question...

If you paid by credit card, call your card co's customer service number and officially file a ''dispute'' of the charges. Explain what has happened when trying to contact the company; (that is the _most_ important detail of your dispute).

If you paid by check, then ''sorry but...''

If you paid by PayPal, you can do the same as with credit card. File dispute with PayPal. (NOTE: You only have 45 days from the payment date to file a dispute with PayPal).

May 18, 2015 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I lost my Maytag washer receipt from Searsmy washer is broken now and now sears won't exchange exchange without the receipt

If you paid by Cheque or credit card there is a record of how much you paid and to whom. Check with your bank or credit card company. The transaction statement should show when you bought the machine and who you bought it from.
Good luck

Dec 23, 2014 | Washing Machines

1 Answer

I did not order or recieve 080-04962454

If this was billed to your credit card, contact the credit card company to find out to whom it was paid. If it was billed to a bank account, contact the bank.

Dec 02, 2013 | Televison & Video

1 Answer

Where I can buy replacement parts (rubber zooming ring) for Tamron 17-50/2.8 SP lense?

Try their website and call them. I had some problems with my 28-300mm and I need some parts to replace. I called the customer service an there a very sweet lady sent me the diagram of my lens with all the parts codes. After I identified the needed parts I ordered them by mail to that lady. She provided me the prices and I agreed. I paid with the credit card and the lady shipped the right parts to me. Good luck.

Jan 29, 2011 | Tamron SP AF17-50mm f/2.8 Di-II LD for...

1 Answer

I received a set of active noise cancellation earphones SNC100 for Christmas. One of the ear phones doesn't work-no sound. How do I exchange these without a receipt? Donna Malkie

The receipt is critical for exchange, the person who gave it to you must have a record of the purchase, if it was paid by credit card that would be enough proof to have the exchange in your favor, but the original buyer must make the exchange for you to avoid confusion.

Dec 30, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders

1 Answer

Gurmit paid 21 pound for five presents, HOW MUCH

product a=2 pounds
product b=4 pounds
product c=6 pounds
product d=1pound
product e=8 pound

Mar 07, 2010 | Mathsoft StudyWorks! Middle School Deluxe...

2 Answers

Defective Patton PUH680

How did you pay for the heater? Cash, credit card, or check? What store did you buy it from?

If you paid by credit card, some stores can look the purchase up. Some stores will accept returns for an equal exchange based on lookup of the charge.
If by check, you can get a copy of the canceled check from your bank. Take the copy with the heater to the store that you bought it, and they will likely allow an exchange.

If you paid by cash, you can contact the manufacturer, and he will ask you for the date code or serial number of the unit (he will tell you where to look). You can then discuss with them how to proceed to have the unit repaired or replaced.

Jan 22, 2009 | Patton PUH680-U Utility Heater

Not finding what you are looking for?
Computers & Internet Logo

Related Topics:

71 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Computers & Internet Experts

Les Dickinson
Les Dickinson

Level 3 Expert

18424 Answers

Doctor PC
Doctor PC

Level 3 Expert

7733 Answers

David Payne
David Payne

Level 3 Expert

14162 Answers

Are you a Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides