Question about HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Nothing There's no slot for driver dvd
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
We cannot connect the pro l7680 printer wirelessly. Connect the printer to the router via ethernet cable and connect the desktop to the router wirelessly.
Posted on May 26, 2008
First off, did you try to recycle your printer? Turn it off and back on again. Sometimes power outages can disconnect that printer. If that doesn't work. Go to the printer and access the system network configuration on the led panel. Type in the WEP number and password again, and let it search for the connection. That should do it. Once it's connected you'll see the blue wireless indicator turn on.
Please don't forget to leave a rating.
Posted on Feb 19, 2009
Hi, I have the exact same printer, with the same problem (Windows 7 Home Premium). Yes, the HP Windows 7 Software/Driver doesn't work for this printer.
But I was able to find a successful workaround. Follow these steps in Windows 7:
1) Click on the Windows Start Button and click on "Devices and Printers"
A window should pop up showing your devices and installed printers (if any).
2) At the top of this window, click on "Add a Printer"
A "Add Printer" dialog box should pop up with two options on what type of printer you want to install.
3) Choose the "Add a Local Printer" option. Ignore the small print under the option.
A window will now come up prompting you to Choose a Printer Port.
4) Choose "Use an Existing Port"
5) In the drop down box next to "Use an Existing Port", choose one of the USB ports. That entry should say something like:
"USB001 (Virtual Printer Port for USB)"
6) Click the "Next" Button
Now an "Install the Printer Driver" window should appear.
7) In the Manufacturer's Box, find and click on "Hewlett-Packard"
8) In the Printer's Box, find and click on "HP Deskjet 4200 Series"
9) Click Next
10) Follow the instructions on the screen to install. If Windows gives you the option to replace the current driver, then go with it.
11) Done! The printer should work. But everytime you plug it in, you may receive a notice from windows that the driver could not be installed. There are ways in Windows to hide that specific notice. But in any case, the printer should still print when you want it to.
Posted on Dec 20, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 17, 2015 | HP Officejet 6700 Premium E-All-In-One...
Nov 14, 2014 | HP OfficeJet 6700 Premium All-in-One...
Apr 08, 2014 | HP Officejet 6700 Premium E-All-In-One...
Aug 18, 2012 | HP Officejet 6700 Premium E-All-In-One
May 02, 2011 | HP LaserJet 1020 Printer
Jan 23, 2011 | HP Hewlett Packard HP Pavilion DV2000...
Oct 18, 2009 | HP Officejet Pro L7580 All-In-One InkJet...
May 30, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: