An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
An expert that has over 10 points.
An expert who has answered 5 questions.
Re: Can't navigate to my facebook page,...
Sounds likely that you've gotten an upgrade in your preferred browser. Without knowing any more than what you've said, you'll have to take some basic steps to diagnose. Can you get to the web at all? Pick a random site - can you get there? Can you type in the URL to your face book page and log in? You may also have a setting in your email application - assuming that is how you're being notified - that has blocked access to facebook. Sometimes an upgrade by anti-virus does it too. I would assume the internet connection is good and your FB account is good and figure out each step in between.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Open the Web browser on your computer or smartphone and navigate to facebook.com/mobile. Log into your Facebook account in the usual way. 2. Click the "Send My Upload Email to Me Now" button on the Facebook Mobile home page. This opens a confirmation window displaying the email address that you registered with Facebook. You can alter the email address if needed by clicking the drop-down menu. Once you've entered you're preferred email address, click the "Send Email" button. Facebook will now email you a personalized upload email address. Whenever you send a video, picture or text to Facebook with this email address, the content of the email will publish to your Facebook account. 3. Check the email inbox on your phone and copy your personalized Facebook upload email address. 4. Create a new email in your phone's email program. Attach the video clip that you want to upload to Facebook. 5. Type a description of the content of the video in the email subject line. Facebook uses the text in the email subject line to caption the video. 6. Enter the personalized Facebook upload email address into the delivery address field. 7. Send the email. This uploads the video and caption to your Facebook account. Like any other posts, this will appear on your Facebook profile and home pages.
So can you tell me what happen first? can't open the facebook page? is it because the internet speed? or just can't find where is the page? if your answer is the later, just click your mouse at "home" and your page will appear at the following column...in addition, some countries have no limitations to open facebook...
these applications are through third party vendors... they require your permission..... so it might be the application for your password problem.... go in the forgot password page or try to open it in IE or mozzilla
can you describe the problem a bit more? How are you trying to access the page? Are you an admin still of the page? Facebook pages recently updated to the new style, and you may have to manually upgrade. Navigate to the page through facebook and see if you are able to click "edit this page" in order to reach the admin section of the page.
I'm sorry, but we it's not possible for us to reset your Facebook account. Aside from that, Facebook is working correctly here in our end.
If Facebook is not showing on your computer screen, the problem could have something to do with your internet browser. Try to optimize your browser. Here's how:
* For Internet Explorer:
1. Run Internet Explorer and click on 'Tools' menu. 2. Go to Internet Options and locate the Browsing History section. 3. Click the 'Delete' button and delete the Temporary Internet Files, Cookies and History. 4. Close the Internet Explorer and re-open it. 5. Access your Facebook account.
* For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Run Firefox and hit 'Tools' menu. 2. Go to 'Clear Recent History' and click the drop-down arrow for 'Time range to clear'. 3. Select 'Everything' and then click the line beside details. 4. Check browsing & download history, form & search history, cookies, cache. 5. Click "Clear Now" button. 6. Close and re-open Firefox. 7. Access your Facebook account.
* For Safari:
1. Open the Safari. 2. Click the Safari menu (right beside the Apple icon) and select "Empty Cache". 3. When asked "Are you sure you want to empty the cache?", click "Empty". 4. Click the Safari menu (right beside the Apple icon) then go to "Preferences". 5. From the security dialog box, click "Bookmarks". 6. Click on "Show Cookies" button and then hit "Remove All" button. 7. Select "Done". 8. Access your Facebook account.