Question about Juki Sewing Machines
My sewing machine juki industrial the computer is not working
The computer may need to be checked to see if there is something wrong with the motherboard
Posted on Dec 19, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: juki ddl-227 industrial machine
Before all else. Turn off machine!
(1) break screws on the hook loose.
(2) tighten one back up very skightly, one you can reach when the needle bar is at its lowest position.
(3) lower needle bar to its lowest position.
(4) loosen the screw just tightened.
(5) position the tip of the hook behind the needle hole. the tip should be as close to the needle hole as possible without actually touching the needle
(6) tighten screws
(7) slowly hand turn the machine (depress the foot pedal to disengage clutch brake on motor) several revolutions to make sure the needle doesn't hit anything on the hook.
(8) if it passes this test, try on a scrap of fabric
Posted on Dec 15, 2008
-If your bobbin case is inserted from the left side of the machine, then the scarff( indentation on the back side of the needle ) should be on the right side as you insert the needle.
Posted on May 02, 2010
Take the foot off the machine
Remove the needle plate
Remove the feed dogs
rotate by hand until the needle is at the lowest position
continue rotating until the needle rises 2 mm
the hook assembly should be passing exactly by the scarf of the needle
if not loosen the two screws that secure the the hook assembly and rotate the hook assembly by hand until it is exactly at the scarf of the needle and the distance between the hook and the scarf is .1 mm (almost touching the needle)
tightened the two screws, replace the feed dogs and foot and it should sew perfectly
Posted on Sep 22, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 21, 2016 | Juki Sewing Machines
Aug 31, 2016 | Juki Sewing Machines
Oct 08, 2014 | Juki DDL-8700 Industrial Straight Stitch...
Jul 31, 2014 | Juki Sewing Machines
Sep 01, 2012 | Juki Sewing Machines
Jun 13, 2011 | Juki MO-735 Mechanical Sewing Machine
Jul 02, 2017 | Juki MO-623 Mechanical Sewing Machine
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!