- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
best option is do a hard reset after backing up contacts and messages, or you can connect it to microsoft active sync browse to folder and delete some big ring tones you may hay put.to browse windows on tytn 2 you need a third party file explorer like resco explorer, you can get it through google search, if not i will give you link.
dont forget to comment
If you are talking about pictures attached to emails, they are stored in Temporary files. When you delete the temp files, the pictures and videos will be deleted as well. I recommend using CCleaner to clean out temp files, cookies, history, etc. Go to www.filehippo.com, scroll down in the center column and you will see CCleaner under System Tuning. Click on it and then click on Download Latest Version in upper right of screen. Wait for a dialog box asking to save it or run it. Unless you have more than one PC to share it with, select Run and it will install as soon as it is downloaded. Double click on the CCleaner icon and you will see the cleaning options. Select analyze to see what it finds and Run Cleaner to delete all of you unwanted temp files. Go to Options > Cookies to keep any login cookies you want to keep.
1. Make sure the storage card is properly inserted into your device.
2. Tap Start > Programs > File Explorer and navigate to the appropriate folder.
3. Tap and hold the file you want to copy, and tap Copy.
4. Tap the Down arrow () then tap My Device from the list.
5.Tap on My Documnets
8 Tap on My Pictures , select and delete the default pictures from here
9. Tap on Up on the lower left corner
10. Repeat step 8 for files under my videos
11. Do the same for My music , if you have any default music files
Solution to deleting unwanted MP Navigator pictures...just go to the image you want to delete, then right click on it. A dialog box will pop up that has a delete button. Deleting will send the image to the recycle bin, where you can either empty the bin or restore the photo if you deleted the wrong one.
I had the same problem with my digital cam/corder! An alternative solution to deleting pictures off the camera is, trickily enough, through your computer! This may be a bit of a hassle as you have preloaded your pics. What you will need to do is redownload your pics. You should be asked the option of deleting your pictures after download, and you click on the box.