Question about Dishwashers
The device stop working with a f3 default code
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Fault code F3, then F2
Well here's the details about those codes:
1. The oven temp has risen above 665F and the door is not locked or
2. The temp has risen above 965F with the door locked 1. Check oven temp in mode that failure occurred. Replace EOC (Electronic Oven Control) if above limits
Oven temperature sensor is open (above 3000 ohms) Check resistance of oven temperature sensor, check for open wiring between oven temperature sensor
Posted on Apr 04, 2008
Please go thru this list of the fault codes for this appliance it will tell lyou what to do for the fault or what part needs to be replaced
MAYTAG FAULT CODES
Maytag Range / Stove / Oven Fault Codes Failure Code Fault Code Description Solution F0 Function key stuck Replace touch pad or if touch pad is part of the clock, replace the clock (ERC). F1 Defective touch pad or clock (ERC) Replace touch pad or clock (ERC). Touch pad is a more common problem. Refer to F1 test at the top of this page for more information. F2 Oven temperature too hot Replace relay board, if present, or oven temperature sensor (RTD). Check sensor harness. F3
F4 Shorted or open oven temperature sensor (RTD) Check sensor harness and harness connection between oven sensor and oven control. Replace oven temperature sensor (RTD) if wiring is ok. F5 Watchdog and hardware conflict Replace clock (ERC). F7 Function key shorted or stuck Replace touch pad or if touch pad is part of the clock, replace the clock (ERC). F8 Analog / Digital problem Replace clock (ERC). F9 Door latch Check door latch components. Find Parts
Posted on Jan 13, 2010
on these ovens the f-3 can sometime be incorporated with the f-4 error code also so here is the code and the things to look for both ok ?
F3 - F4 Open oven temperature sensor (circuit) (over 2700 ohms) or, shorted oven temperature sensor. Could be a result of:
· contamination on terminals
· pinched wire in oven temperature sensor circuit
· cold solder joint on control. · Disconnect power to range and remove oven temperature sensor connector from control.
· Measure oven temperature sensor resistance at oven temperature sensor connector (take care not to damage terminals in block) - Should read 1100 ohms at room temperature (approx 72 degrees F).
· Measure each oven temperature sensor lead from connector block to ground. If shorted, look for pinched or cut wire in oven temperature sensor circuit.
· Check connector terminals - Look for deformed or corrosion on terminals. Repair or replace.
If all above is ok replace control.
Posted on Jul 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 27, 2016 | Kitchen Ranges
Dec 25, 2015 | Amana Kitchen Ranges
Jul 14, 2010 | Fisher and Paykel Ovens
Jan 13, 2010 | Maytag MER5730 Electric Kitchen Range
Sep 25, 2009 | Ovens
Aug 25, 2009 | Whirlpool 24 in. DU1100XTP Built-in...
Jul 13, 2009 | Electrolux Kitchen Ranges
Oct 15, 2008 | Whirlpool Kitchen Ranges
Oct 03, 2008 | Whirlpool RBD305PD Electric Double Oven
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: