Question about Watches
I have the manual that came with the CLOK but it says nothing on how to get out of military time that the CLOK is currently displaying.
Heres an answer another question had that might assist u in some way:
According to the instructions that we received with our clock. You should be able to get the Instruction manual from email@example.com. It is also supposed to be under the support section of the website www.dpi-global.com but I couldn't find such a link.
However the "Operational Support" insert has the following:
Setting the clock
1. With the unit powered off, press and hold the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button" for at least 4 seconds.
2. While holding the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button", press the "Hour" and "Minute Buttons" to adjust the hour and minute on the time.
3. When the correct time is selected, release the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button" to set the clock
Setting the Alarms
1. With the unit powered off, press and hold the "AL1" or "AL2" Button for at least 4 seconds.
NOTE: An alarm icon will begin to flash on the LCD display.
2. While holding the "AL1" or "AL2" Button, press the "Hour" and "Minute Buttons" to adjust the hour and minute on the alarm time.
3. When the correct time is selected, release the "AL1" or "AL2" Button to set the clock.
4. Press the "AL1" or "AL2" Button consecutively to switch alarm one and alarm two between sounding to a buzzer, the currently set radio station, or a docked iPod.
Posted on Dec 05, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 19, 2016 | Watches
Dec 10, 2015 | Armitron 408253BLK Mens Resin Watch
Mar 15, 2010 | Timex 40131 Wristwatch
Feb 22, 2010 | Casio G-Shock GW300CA-1V Wrist Watch
Feb 01, 2010 | Watches
Dec 19, 2009 | Timex 1440 53591 Sports Quotient...
Sep 23, 2009 | Watches
Mar 11, 2008 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Feb 21, 2008 | Watches
102 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!