Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
CHANGE CONTROLCENTER CONFIGURATION
1. Open ControlCenter. START -> (ALL) PROGRAMS -> BROTHER -> XXX-XXXX (Model of machine) -> CONTROLCENTER. An icon will appear in the system tray by the clock. You may have to click this icon to launch the program.
2. Click CONFIGURATION -> SCAN -> FILE (or any other scanning option youare using)
3. Under Software Button, change Document Size to LEDGER 11 x 17 in.
4. Under Device Button, change Document Size to LEDGER 11 x 17 in.
5. Click OK
6. Place document on the Brother machine.
7. To initiate the scan, left click on FILE (or any other scanning option you selected in step 1). This issue should now be resolved.
May 18, 2011 | Brother MFC 6490CW InkJet Printer
Mar 07, 2011 | Epson WorkForce Pro GT-S80 Document...
Mar 02, 2011 | Brother MFC 420CN All-In-One InkJet...
Scan it as a jpeg or whatever it is scanning as. then you can open the scanned image and
save as a pdf
Turn on your samsung all-in-one device. Put your document that you want to scan face
down on the tray of the samsung all-in-one.
Open your samsung device manager on your personal computer or your Mac. Choose
the "Scan" function. This will be slightly different depending on whether you are on a PC
or a Mac andwhat samsung all-in-one model you have.
Hit the "Scan" button on your samsung all-in-one or the "New Scan" button in the top left
corner of the software on your computer.
Click the drop-down menu at the bottom right of the scan window, below the image. Choose
the "PDF File" option. Hit the "Accept" button. A dialog box that allows you to save your PDF
in a location of your choice will appear.
Type a name for the PDF in the "Save As" field. Choose a place for it on your computer with
the drop-dowm menu. Click the "Save" button. Your scanner will then scan the PDF and save
Jan 14, 2011 | Samsung SCX 4521F All-In-One Laser Printer
Aug 02, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 12, 2009 | Lexmark X2600 InkJet Printer
Jun 02, 2009 | Brother MFC-9840CDW Laser Printer
Nov 04, 2007 | HP ScanJet 7650 Flatbed Scanner
Aug 22, 2017 | The Office Equipment & Supplies
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!