Question about Elna Xplore 8600 Computerized Sewing Machine
I have adjusted the tension.
The top thread breaks
1. the needle thread is not threaded properly
2. The needle thread tension is to tight
3. The needle is bent or blunt
4. The needle is incorrectly inserted
5. The needle thread & the bobbin thread are not set under the presser foot when starting to sew
6. the threads were not drawn to the rear after sewing
7. The thread is either to heavy or to fine for the needle
8. Try a different spool or cone of thread
Posted on Dec 04, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 29, 2017 | Elna Sewing Machines
Dec 12, 2016 | Elna Sewing Machines
Dec 08, 2016 | Elna Sewing Machines
Mar 14, 2016 | Elna Sewing Machines
Sep 16, 2015 | Elna Sewing Machines
Nov 23, 2014 | Elna Sewing Machines
Apr 24, 2014 | Kenmore Elite Clothsetter 19010
Feb 19, 2010 | Sewing Machines
May 18, 2014 | Elna Xplore 8600 Computerized Sewing...
94 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: