Question about Neovo F-419 19" LCD Monitor

1 Answer

Where do I plug in speakers for my F-419 AGneovo monitor

Do not know where to plug in round small plug on the end of the lead

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

    Welcome Back:

    Visited the website for 2 consecutive days.

  • Contributor
  • 3 Answers

F-419 AGneovo monitor doesn't have this kind of plug.At least mine doesn't have one.I hope this helps.

Posted on Dec 06, 2014

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I am unsure what cable to use to connect the audio system to my monitor. I have a cable that has a green round connection on one end and a purple round connection on the other. Is this the right cable? ...

If your monitor has built-in speakers, then you can connect the audio
output (stereo mini plug) from your computer to the monitor. Look
at the back of your PC, there is a light green Jack: that is the Audio
Output Jack (Consult your PC user's manual for verification)
Here is what your cable should look like:

Jul 17, 2011 | Computers & Internet

2 Answers

Can't hear music on my monitor

There should be a lead plugged from the computer speakers output to the monitor input, usually a 3.5mm stereo plug at each end. Make sure this is actually plugged in at both ends (sockets and plugs are usually Green for speakers).

There is a volume control in the computer, which you may already know about. This is accessed by double-clicking the speaker icon in the system tray (lower right corner of the screen).

The monitor will also have a volume control, accessed via the On-Screen Display (OSD) menu system, using the buttons on the monitor.

Check all those things and see how you go.

Apr 16, 2010 | Acer AL1916W 19" LCD Monitor

1 Answer

I have an older agneovo f419, she now has coloured lines running vertically up the screen, the longer the screen is on the more lines that come along for the ride. Can I fix the thing 19" are still a bit...

Hi Daz, try another working monitor on your computer and if the lines still appear on another monitor then that means your video card or onboard video is bad.

If you use another working monitor and the lines don't appear then that means that the original monitor has a bad screen and would not be worth the $$$ to repair.

Jan 06, 2010 | Neovo F-419 19" LCD Monitor

1 Answer

Small colorfull,verical lines on my COMPAQ V70 monitor.

open the monitor- with a wooden stick, or rubber eraser end of a pencil, gently poke and press on different areas of the boards, especially the neck board [the one the crt plugs into] - sounds like you may very well have a bad connection, especially a groung connection.

Feb 27, 2009 | NEC MultiSync FE2111SB 22" CRT Monitor

2 Answers

Can't connect amp to speakers

MOST amps have a small plastic plug in the center of the amps speaker output sockets use a small screw to pull these out.

Feb 22, 2009 | Cambridge Audio Azur 540A Amplifier

2 Answers

Hp Pavillion F1703 17 LCD monitor

Yes, the connector next to the speaker connector is for the power adapter. It's different from the speaker plug so you can't put it in the wrong place. Hopefully you got the right power adapter with the monitor.

Here's the page at HP's site where you can download the User's Guide for this monitor. Hope this helps.

Jan 29, 2009 | HP Pavilion F1703 17" LCD Monitor

2 Answers

Trying to add speakers

The only way i can see of feeding two sets of speakers from the one pc would be to buy or make up a "splitter" audio lead .....i.e a 3.5mm stereo jack on one end connected to the pc with two lots of wiring going to 2 3.5 mm jacks. I don't know whether a store like Maplins would sell such a lead. Are you any good with a soldering iron??

Dec 31, 2008 | Gateway GT5468 Desktop PC

2 Answers

Dont know how to turn on

The monitor has and adapter type power cord that plugs into the computer end of the VGA cable. Look for a small round hole at the PC end of the cable.

Jun 08, 2008 | KDS Radius RAD-7 17" Flat Panel LCD...

1 Answer


you will have a mains lead with an electric kettle type connection on one end which plugs into the rear of the screen and another similar lead for the pc.

the video lead from the screen will plug into a small dovetailed shaped connector coloured blue on the rear of the computer ( it can only fit one way round , as its broader on one side than the other )

the speaker leads will probably be small jack plugs one for left and one for right, and they plug into the rear of the computer, audio out / left / right.

Jan 05, 2008 | Mag Innovision InnoVision LT 765S 17" Flat...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Neovo F-419 19" LCD Monitor Logo

88 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Neovo Computers & Internet Experts

Cindy Wells

Level 3 Expert

5099 Answers

Les Dickinson
Les Dickinson

Level 3 Expert

18391 Answers

Tom Chichester

Level 3 Expert

34124 Answers

Are you a Neovo Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides