- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It's a guess but I think the "keyboard" and its associated processing parts are fried from a staticelectricity charge hitting the unit. See page 4-8 of the linked manual which references a "Front End Digital Board".
Good luck if you try to repair as Motara issued an End-of-Life notice effective 8/1/13 so no official repairs or parts are available (second link).
1) Your thermal printhead is dirty or going bad. Rub a pencil eraser over the printhead to clean it.
2) There's not enough pressure between the thermal printhead and the advancing assembly.
While printing, press the sliding door towards the unit, does the print get darker? If so, the mechanism might not be holding tight which indicates the clip may be damaged. If it stays light, clean the printhead with the eraser as mentioned earlier..
hi, ur machines paper sensing sensor have some problem. did u used the paper with black mark on the side. remove the paper cover . u can see a black square sensor near the side of thermal printer. clean the sensor with an ear bud. do not use any solutions. then check again. remember use good quality paper. if the black mark on the side of the paper is not perfect this problem can occur (black mark on the paper is for page count and paper sensing) ok