Question about Computers & Internet
Check for dust. If you can open the system, vacuum it out. If not, you'll need compressed air, which you can get in a can if you don't have a compressor.
Posted on Jan 04, 2015
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 27, 2015 | Electrical Supplies
Aug 05, 2013 | Cutler Hammer Electrical Supplies
error 43 is a usb universal serial bus controller problem
click start control panel administrive tools ,computer management ,device manager scroll down
universal serial bus controllers you should see a yellow question / exclamation mark? ! or a red X
right click to reinstall drivers or
if you can see your usb drive but its not working
ports(com&lpt)right click update driver
for windows 7 you might try
First, please disconnect all USB devices. Then, go through the following steps:
1. Press "Ctrl + Esc" to open the "Start" menu.
2. Type "devmgmt.msc" in the Search bar and press "Enter". Click "Continue" if necessary.
3. In Device Manger, press Tab and use "Up" and "Down" to move the highlight to "Universal Serial Bus Controllers".
4. Press "Right" and expand it.
5. Press "Down" to move to the first item and press "Delete" to remove it.
6. Repeat the step 5 and uninstall all items under "Universal Serial Bus Controllers".
Then, restart your computer and Windows 7 will reinstall all controllers automatically.
hope this helps
Oct 14, 2012 | SanDisk Cruzer Micro 2GB USB 2.0 Flash...
Jun 04, 2012 | MSI Computers & Internet
Jul 22, 2010 | EliteGroup Computers & Internet
Jun 21, 2010 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Jun 20, 2010 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Jun 19, 2010 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Jul 07, 2009 | 1995 Audi S6
Jan 18, 2018 | The Computers & Internet
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!