Question about Apple iPod touch
My ipad has been disabled and it says to use itune to connect
Use the USB cable to connect your iPad to computer, and then launch iTunes, the problem should be fixed. If your computer can't recognize your iPad, follow these steps.
1. Update iTunes to the latest version. Plug in your iPod. If iTunes still can't recognize it, then in iTunes in the top left corner click help> run diagnostics. On the box that comes up, check the last two things. Click next and it should identify your iPod.
2. Click on your windows start menu. Type in "services". Click on it and when it pops up, on the bottom of it click on "standard". Now Scroll down to find "Apple Mobile Device" Right click it when you see it and click on "Start". When it has started, close iTunes and replug in your iPod and it should show up.
3. Check the USB cable
4. Verify that Apple Mobile Device Support is installed
5. Restart the Apple Mobile Device Service and verify that the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver is installed.
6. If you just want to add some photos, songs and movies from computer to your devices, you can use an iTunes alternative to do the job
7. Check for third-party software conflicts.
Posted on Dec 19, 2014
Use the charger cord to connect the iPad to a computer with iTunes on it.
Posted on Dec 05, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 23, 2017 | Tablets & eReaders
Dec 04, 2016 | Apple iPad Tablets & eReaders
Sep 21, 2016 | Apple iPad (16 GB) WiFi Tablet PC
Aug 30, 2016 | Apple iPad Mini
Jan 06, 2016 | Cell Phones
Apr 03, 2015 | Apple iPad 2 Wifi 16GB
Jun 18, 2014 | Apple iPad Tablets & eReaders
267 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!