Question about Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Hey, the error you are receiving is resolte of the Logic board assy that is faulty and need to be replace. You can order it by Canon using the following code: QM2-
Posted on Dec 17, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
There is a device that slides back and forth and acts like a window cleaners on the printhead.When this printer is off the printer head can be tilt sidewise freely by hand which allow easy access to the mentioned cleaner sponge tab located below the head in its docking position. The mechanism that drives the sliding squeegie relies on a spring for it to return. The spring sometimes isn't strong enough to over come the gluey ink and so the whole thing jammed up which is probably what the code means - jammed mechanism. Try cleaning this mechanism and carefully moving it.
Posted on Jul 18, 2007
SOURCE: canon pixma ip 1500
anon PIXMA iP1000
Waste Ink Counter Reset.
Step 1: Manual for Service mode
1. Unplug power and USB.
2. Open door and hold power button.
3. Connect power.
4. Close door, then release power button.
step 2 : Software for Permanant
1. Reconnect the printer cable.
2.Open General Tools software and select (USB PORT)
3 .Choose (SET DESTINATION 1) And it should be reset.
Remark "After service mode Pls use software for permanent reset"
Posted on Jan 18, 2008
SOURCE: canon pixma mp-610
Try resetting the printer:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Posted on Jul 19, 2009
SOURCE: canon selphy ds810 error code
5C00 says that the purge unit is not cycling properly. It's the cleaning unit where the printhead parks. If you can't see something caught in there, it's probably a shop repair...
Posted on Jul 27, 2009
5001 is not an error code but 5100 says that there is a paper scrap blocking the carriage, or grease on the encoder strip. The plastic strip behind the carriage assembly that runs all the way across the printer. Try first to clean the strip with a damp Q-tip just damp with water.
Posted on Sep 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 04, 2011 | Canon Pixma iP6600D InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 11, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 12, 2009 | Canon Pixma iP6600D InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 25, 2008 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 16, 2007 | Canon Pixma iP6600D InkJet Photo Printer
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!