Question about Cell Phones
Cox told me to telephone you and I waited on the phone for 2 hours today, 21/03/14. Merry christmas to you. Lowell Schwalbe firstname.lastname@example.org I am at anowth computer.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The base unit should not need a charge. It should be powered by the plug in adapter. It may have a battery to keep operation for a short time in a power outage. The adapter may be loose, the adapter could be broken or the plug in the phone may be broken.
Posted on Jul 07, 2007
1. Reset to original factory setting by typing *2767*3855#, youre phone will reboot
2. Then insert a sim card that is from another network that your phone is not locked to.
3. An Wrong sim message will come up on the screen
4. When message appears type in* #9998*3323#
5. At this time a white screen will appear which says “exit”
6. Tap the rigth soft key, (occasionally it will not go to the next screen, if so press the down key)
7. From the menu that appears scroll down to the malloc Fail option, this will reboot, and normal service screen will appear.
8. Then type *0141# and press the green call key, Personalized will appear on the screen, and the name of the current sim card provider will appear on the screen.
9. Turn phone off, and then turn on
10. Go to menu by tapping left soft key, then settings in bottom right hand corner, then choose option number 7 security, then choose option number 6 Sim Lock, select option 1 disable
11. Then enter 00000000 (eight zeros), the message will come up sim lock disabled with a check mark, your phone is now unlocked to use with other carriers.
Posted on Dec 24, 2007
THIS WORKS....Here try this...unplug everything including the power cable...press and hold the button on the unit for 10 seconds. after that hook the unit back in the power cord first..and it should work...files and everythin are there...I got this from tech support and it worked for me
Posted on Jan 10, 2008
This should be what your looking for. If it's not exactly what you need just add a comment and let me know. If it is, you're good to go! Don't forget to rate ( but wait til I get the right one if it's wrong. Rate now if it's right)
Posted on Mar 19, 2008
first ck the nine volt battery out at the equiptment box and make sure it is good then ck to be sure all other batterys are good. Reset all defaults to factory settings and start from scratch on resetting scedules and temps. Always be sure to have fresh batteries in unit ck every year when you change the clocks for example so you don't forget. If this does not help you could have a deeper problem due to surge but ck your antenna out at the equiptment and be sure to ck all your breakers to the pumps also. I hope some of this helps and good luck
Posted on Nov 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 12, 2013 | Televison & Video
Mar 24, 2012 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Jun 10, 2010 | Lenovo IdeaPad Y510 Notebook
Oct 11, 2009 | IBM ThinkPad T43 Notebook
Sep 12, 2009 | Belkin N Wireless Modem-Router F5D8633au4A
Aug 23, 2009 | HP (350030-001) for Compaq dc7100...
Mar 19, 2008 | Lands Phones
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!