Question about Sewing Machines
The top thread is bunching on the bottom of the material.
Try these suggestions
1. Change the needle--use a needle that's for the fabric being sewed
2. Rethread the machine--top --make sure to use every thread guide
3. try a different bobbin--make sure bobbin is inserted correctly into the bobbin case
& make sure the bobbin is turned the correct way in the bobbin case
4. make sure the thread has not come off the thread take up lever
5. Clean under the needle plate & in the bobbin area for lint or threads
6. Check to make sure the bobbin is not warped or damaged
7. Make sure the bobbin case is correctly in the machine,, if it's a top loading bobbin you may need to have the bobbin case checked to see if it's damaged or see if the hook and hook race has a problem
8. Make sure the top thread tension is on the correct setting for the fabric being sewed.
9.Also could be a timing problem, and the machine would need to be checked.
Posted on Dec 03, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 28, 2014 | Sewing Machines
Sep 12, 2013 | Brother Sewing Machines
Nov 03, 2012 | Brother SE-270D Computerized Sewing...
Aug 20, 2012 | Singer Curvy 8770 Electronic Sewing...
Feb 20, 2012 | Sewing Machines
I have written a 5 page illustrated Tutorial on overcoming this
Nov 23, 2011 | Janome 6260QC Computerized Sewing Machine
Nov 12, 2011 | Brother LS-1217 Mechanical Sewing Machine
45 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: