An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert who has finished #1 on the weekly Top 10 Fixya Experts Leaderboard.
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
Televison & ... Master
Re: I can not turn 24 " tv digitrex on using manual or...
Fault with its main board. Short circuited component/s at it. Contact any service technician; or the authorized service center. If you wish to get some details; check the site linked here. Surf the site with patience. Pull up older posts. http://electronicshelponline.blogspot.com/
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Remove batteries from remote to "zero" it, then reinsert batteries 2. Turn on TV (RCA?) 3. Press and hold CODE SEARCH button until indicator lights 4. Press and release TV button. Indicator will blink and remain on 5. Enter code from list in instructions 6. Point remote at TV and press on-off button. TV should turn off 7. Use remote to turn TV on again and press CH+. If TV responds you're all set; if not, repeat the process with the next code
There are two ways to sync the Wii remote with the Wii console after pressing the red sync button like you did:
1) Press the "1" and "2" buttons on the Wii remote until the lights begin to flash. This method provides a temporary connection to the Wii.
2) Open the battery cover on the Wii remote and press the red button next to the batteries. This creates a permanent connection or "pair" between the Wii remote and the Wii console.
Based on your description, it sounds like you are using method #1. In order to power on the Wii when the Wii's red light is on (meaning the machine is turned off) and start playing games like you want, method #2 must be used.
Imagine method #1 as "guest mode". If a friend comes over with their Wii remote and wants to play a game, you would open up the game first, use method #1, and your friend would temporarily be connected to the Wii. Using method #1 is like "owner mode" that lets the Wii remote turn the console on and off and always stay connected to it.
Hope this helps!
I have a digitrex tv with remote indicating on reverse serial numbers( CTF2685. CTF3271. CTF4071) which I couldn't turn the volume up or down change the channel etc but this worked for me 1.press the tv button 2. Press select and the red button at the same time for 2 seconds the light will blink twice. 3. enter code 2193 and the light will blink twice. Problem was then solved sky remote fully functional hope this helps people out sure helped me thanks guys
finally found answer online... power off the TV press the tv/dvd/aux/etc button until the red power light turns on and stays on, then press the power button on the remote one time, then once it's on use the channel up/down button pressed repeatedly until the TV turns on, then select input to store the code.
TRY Unplug receiver. Leave for 10mins. Plug in again. Wait another 10 mins. Press the hand control stand by button. In a few minutes the light should turn green and start options should appear. Good luck. This works when my HD box freezes.
3. Hold down select and the red button together for about two seconds, until the red light on the Sky remote control blinks twice.
4. Press tv on your Sky remote control again.
5. Key in the Brand Set code for your brand of TV then press select. The light on the Sky remote control blinks twice. If the light blinks once only, re check the code for your TV and start again at step 1.
6. Press the on/off button (power-top right button on your Sky remote control).
If your TV switched off, press select . The light on the Sky remote control blinks twice.
If your TV did not switch off, press tv , then press the on/off button. Repeat this (press tv , then on/off) until your TV turns off, then press select.
If the light on your Sky remote control blinks three times, your Sky digibox has checked all the possible settings for the code you used. Check that you have the right 4 digit code and start again at step 1.
7. Press tv guide . If you see the TV Guide screen, the remote control setup process is complete.
If you did not see the TV Guide,you must now set the TV Guide function as follows:
8. Press tv on your Sky remote control.
9. Hold down select and the green button together for about two seconds, until the red light on the Sky remote control blinks twice.
10. Key in the number of the channel on your TV that you use for watching satellite TV (For scart switching, this may be one of the other buttons on your remote e.g. help, i or a colour button).
11. Press select on your Sky remote control. The red light blinks twice. The remote control setup process is complete.
Here are the instructions for auto code search from the Omnitech manual: Automatic Search There is another way to set up your controller, that does not use the brand code lists. You can let your controller search through all of its available codes automatically in order to set the connection to the target device. To do this, follow these steps: 1.Turn on the target device. 2.Point the controller at the target device and press and hold the Code Search button for around 3 seconds, until the LED light stays red. 3.Next select the type of device the target unit is by using the Cable/TV/VCR/DVD/Sat Buttons (i.e. if it is a TV that you are trying to control, press the TV button). The LED light should then blink once, then stay red. 4.Press the On/Off button on the controller slowly and repeatedly until the device you are trying to connect with turns off. (Note: the LED light will blink each time you press the On/Off button). When this happens, press the ENTER button in order to store the code and the LED light will turn off.
same frustrating symptoms on brand new 42inch here! tv just turns itself off sometimes without warning or if changing to certain channels. leaves red light flashing for a while then red light goes away. any attempts with remote gives flashing green liht on tv. manual power off and on restarts tv but auto off again. found while manual power on keep changing channel on remote till stable picture appears. then use remote to shut down tv - solid red light indicates standby mode. then use remote to turn on again... till next time it happens. but what is technical fault??