Question about Canon MG6150 Printer
The printerhead is already washed cleaned cartriges are all full the chips haven been reset the powercable out and waiting a long time does not help how can you reset the printer ?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
IO have one of these printers as my daily workhorse. Thankfully I haven't had the problem you are having.
Did you remove the print-head from the printer and clean it with running warm water?
When I get a possible print-head problem I always do that, rinse it until the water runs clean. Then dry it on kitchen roll making sure that the contact on the back are completely dry before refitting it to the printer. Generally this has cleared any problems (I have several Canon printers - I'm not just referring to the 5200 now).
However If you still get the error it may be worth contacting your nearest Canon service centre. New print-heads are not exactly cheap but these printers are so good it's worth keeping it going. They will probably be able to diagnose the problem quickly and accurately and tell you if it is cost-effective to repair. I don't know what would be involved with the Eprom error. - probably a circuit board change inside the printer.
Posted on Dec 22, 2009
SOURCE: Getting error code U052 (
Hi, please get new driver here:
Posted on Feb 12, 2011
Here's How to Reset Canon IP2770 Error 5200:
1. The printer is turned off and plugged the power cord.
2. Press Resume button 2 seconds
then press the POWER button until the green light on (when pressing the POWER button, Resume button ... jgn released first)
3. Then release the RESUME button, but do not release the POWER button.
4. While the POWER button is still depressed, press the Resume button 5 times. Led will light turns green orange with the last glow orange. (do not be mistaken 4x because the printer will die completely, but it is temporary too) Then ...
5. Release both buttons simultaneously.
6. Led will blink briefly and then will glow GREEN.
7. And the computer will detect new hardware, just ignore ...
8. Press the POWER button, then the printer will die.
9. Press the POWER button again then the printer will flash and ... IP2770 Printer is ready to use
Posted on Mar 16, 2011
SOURCE: error 5200 of canon pixma
You can try the solution I found here:
The solution is about the proper reset procedure to fix error code 5200 on canon pixma mx328 printer.
Posted on Dec 11, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 07, 2016 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 24, 2015 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 20, 2013 | MSI PM8M-V Motherboard
Dec 22, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 25, 2009 | Canon BJC 2100 InkJet Printer
May 28, 2009 | Epson Stylus R380 InkJet Photo Printer
Jun 03, 2008 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2400 Laser...
Apr 13, 2008 | Epson Stylus R265 InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 27, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: