Question about Universal Televison & Video
I need the code to the tv
Set-up (Programming) procedure is too much to type in here, and is not practical and it will differ brand-to-brand remote controls. If you wish to get more; check the sites linked here. It has set-up code list & set-up procedure to many popular brand remote controls. One among it has general set-up codes to check with TVs and other devices are given, in the order of the 'device's brand name list' in alphabetical order. Pull up older posts. Search the sites by type in the brand name to your device in its search box at the top right part of the display window. It will help you to find the document easily.
Posted on Dec 03, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This is the user's manual for a Phillips remote control. There is a list of codes in it. They should be rather universal. There's also instructions as to how to program it. I believe that there is a way to program it without using the codes.
Programming with Code Search
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, etc.) to be controlled.
2. Press and hold Code Search button until the red indicator stays on. Release the Code Search button.
3. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator blink, then stays lit.
4. Press the Channel Up button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device could be controlled changes channel. The red indicator blinks, then stays lit. If you accidentally overshoot the code required, press the Channel Down button to backtrack through the library until the device changes channel. Pressing Channel Up changes direction to forward again. Press and release the Mute button to install the code.
Hope this helps :)
Posted on Jun 20, 2008
The TV codes for a URC-3021 and an Orion TV are:
These are the steps to program your remote:
To setup your URC-3021 for a TV, these are the steps:
1. Turn on your TV.
2. On the remote control, press TV once.
3. Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice,
then release SET.
4. Enter the first four-digit code for your device. If performed correctly,
the LED will blink twice. If the LED did not blink twice, repeat steps 2 through 4 and enter the same code again.
5. Aim the remote control at the device and press POWER once. The device should turn off. If it does not, repeat steps 2 through 5, trying each code until you find one that works.
Posted on Oct 13, 2009
this should work:
HOLD THE CODE SEARCH BUTTON DOWN UNTIL THE RED LIGHT STAYS LIT.
PRESS THE DEVICE BUTTON (ie TV)
CHANNEL UP BUTTON UNTIL THE CHANNEL CHANGES. (300 SHOULD BE MAXIMUM)
PRESS THE MUTE BUTTON TO SET THE CODE
Posted on Oct 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 25, 2016 | Universal Televison & Video
Mar 12, 2016 | Universal Televison & Video
Jan 25, 2016 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Jan 19, 2016 | Televison & Video
Jan 11, 2016 | Televison & Video
Dec 30, 2015 | Televison & Video
Dec 28, 2015 | Philips Televison & Video
May 17, 2010 | Universal Remote Control DIRECTV Universal...
Apr 07, 2010 | Universal Remote Control GE174Universal...
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: