Question about Dryers
Machine does not switch on or the programme does not start. Machine is not activated when set.
* It might have not been plugged in.
* The loading door may be ajar.
* Programme might have not been set or the «Start/Pause/Cancel» button might have not been pressed.
* «Childproof lock» might have been activated.
* The condenser cover on the models with a condenser might not be closed securely.
* Make sure that the machine is plugged in.
* Make sure that the loading door is properly closed.
* Make sure that the programme has been set and it is not in "Pause" mode.
* Deactivate the childproof lock.
* Make sure that the condenser cover and the red lock is closed securely.
A Call an authorised service agent if the problem persists.
Posted on Dec 02, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 21, 2016 | Dryers
Oct 24, 2008 | Dryers
Mar 26, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Mar 31, 2014 | 1995 Toyota T100 Xtracab
Sep 30, 2013 | Dryers
Jul 09, 2013 | GE Profile Harmony DPGT750EC Electric...
Mar 21, 2011 | Maytag Bravos 7.0 Cu. Ft. Electric Dryer
Sep 22, 2009 | Maytag Dryers
Jul 03, 2009 | 2006 Honda Accord
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!