Question about Ovens
No 308267 P/N41023 For Queries quote 0987654321
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
For TOuch Control oven:
1. Press Finish Time touch pad
2.press ^ touch pad until clock displays the required am or pm finish time.
3. Press Cook Period touch pad.
4. Adjust the cooking time as in step 2, using up and down arrow touch pads. (hours and minutes needed to cook food)
5. Press Automatic touch pad.
Press Fan touch pad to select fan speed. Red indicating light shows normal speed.
7. Turn oven thermostat to desired setting.
8. Press Keep Warm touch pad if keep warm function is required at end of cooking. 9. At end of cooking time a buzzer will sound for 1 minute and the KEEP WARM cycle will now operate until the meal is ready to be served.
10. To cancel the Automatic cycle, press Manual touch pad and turn oven thermostat off.
For Multifunction oven:
1. Set time of day.
2. Turn Function switch to Finish. 0.00 will be displayed.
3. Turn display switch + to give the required am or pm finish time. (an illuminated bar in the bottom left corner indicates when the clock display is pm).
4. Turn Function switch to Cook then turn Display switch to + till desired cooking period is displayed (hours and minutes needed to cook food)
5. Turn Function switch to Auto. The automatic programme is now ready to use.
Turn upper oven thermostat to desired setting.
If keep warm function is required, turn function switch to Cook (optional)
Posted on Sep 19, 2009
SOURCE: I need to obtain a
Plz specify the product mdel no. for specific manual..However plz try this link hope it works if not kindly revert:
Posted on Aug 24, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 03, 2017 | Electrolux Ovens
Dec 19, 2014 | Ovens
May 12, 2017 | Ovens
Aug 24, 2011 | Ovens
Jul 08, 2011 | Ovens
Apr 27, 2010 | Magic Chef 9122 Gas Single Oven
Jan 05, 2010 | Magic Chef Ovens
Dec 27, 2008 | Magic Chef 9512 Electric Single Oven
Oct 24, 2008 | Magic Chef 9815 Electric Single Oven
127 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!