- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I do not believe it is all that easy to take the back cover off. Depending on which model of the tablet you have you need special tools. A plastic picnic knife might be helpful but then there are a couple of screws to open as well.
The different models have slightly different process. See these sites.
Follow these steps
1. Navigate to Settings
2. Find and open menu Item 'Applications'
3. Find and open menu Item 'Manage Applications'
4. Navigate and open the 'Facebook' entry in the list of installed applications
5. Touch the 'Clear Data' button in the Application Info Screen
6. Android will prompt for a confirmation
7. Touching 'Yes' will solve your problem.
Have a good day.