Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Display panel constantly shows 'original loaded' even when no document is loaded. I have tried to set it to 'Factory Defaults'
In ADF ( automatic document feeder ) check if there is jammed paper or clean paper sensor it may dusty
Posted on Dec 01, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I don't know about factory defaults but there is a Firmware UpDate v 2.4.0
give it a try ...hope this works kiddrock
Posted on Feb 14, 2009
If the LCD on the operator panel constantly displays black bars/boxes or other unusual characters, take the following steps:
1. Disconnect the power supply from the printer.
2. Wait for about one minute, then reconnect the power supply and check the LCD display.
3. If black boxes/bars or unusual characters are still displaying constantly, move the power supply to a different power outlet.
4. If the black boxes/bars or unusual characters are still displaying, the scanner ribbon cable may need to be reseated. Do the following:
1. Lift the scanner flatbed. (Open the printer as if attempting to install cartridges.)
2. Look in the back right corner of the 6150/70 for an access cover.
3. Press firmly on the front right corner of the access cover to reseat the scanner ribbon cable that is located underneath the access panel.
Posted on Oct 01, 2009
the switch in the finisher that get press by a pin that is setuated on the leftside of copier need to be adjusted or cleaded or replace use a small skrewdriver to activate the switch if it work you now to adjust it if not open and test it with a tester swicth the machine of remove the disconnect the finnesher from copier fi problem is gone the finnesher is the reson fi not it is the wireing to the engin board or engen board on copier fi problum is at finnesher it and the switch is working on finnesher the chek wireing to FN board if that is fine and the wireing to the copier is fine and the conector between copier and fn is fine it is the FN board
Posted on Aug 07, 2012
try to uninstall and reinstall the program files see if that fixes it
Posted on Mar 12, 2014
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 28, 2011 | Brother Fax-1360
Jan 08, 2011 | Sharp Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 30, 2010 | HP J3680 Officejet All In One Printer
Mar 29, 2010 | HP Officejet J3680 Multifunction Printer...
Mar 16, 2010 | HP LaserJet 3015 All-In-One Printer
Jun 01, 2009 | Samsung SCX 4521F All-In-One Laser Printer
Dec 15, 2008 | Samsung SCX-5530FN All-In-One Laser...
Apr 15, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
59 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!