Question about Cell Phones
The only way they would be there in your account is if you told your phone to sync the photos to those accounts. If the photos are not there then the phone never synced them.
Posted on Dec 02, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi, I have a couple of idea for you to try.
1) Log in to your google account on your pc, the same account you registered for your phone
2) After logging in look at the top right corner of your inbox/email page, it would say your google username. Like say if you name is John, and you have a google id thats registered to your galaxy s as , email@example.com. Now this google id on the top right corner of the page would be displayed as firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Type in the google id, thats visible on the right hand top corner of your page (like email@example.com) into your galaxy s handset locked page, and type in the password.
TADA AND YOUR ON TO THE NEW SCREEN TELLING YOU TO PUT IN ANOTHER PATTERN.
or theres this one:
Take out the battery, the sim card, and the SD card leave the phone for 2 to 3 hours like that.. Put everything back in and boot up the phone.. This should work.
You could try this instead of waiting 3 hours, just remove battery and press power on switch for 20 seconds but this may not work.
or if you've tried everything, the only other way would be to take it to a Samsung mobile phone shop.
or do a factory reset:
THIS WILL ERASE ALL YOUR DATA THOUGH
Go into recovery mode - vol up & home & power. Once in the menu, select factory reset.It may take you a couple of attempts to get to the recovery mode but it does work, just keep trying.
Posted on Oct 12, 2010
SOURCE: i have a samsung galaxy
The way around this is to factory reset the phone.
1. switch off. Hold volume UP and power button and home button simultaneously. release home button (and press again) while still holding volume up and power button. A boot up screen will pop up. Use volume keys to select (reset and restore) press home button to select.
2.Once reset and the phone starts up again it will still show locked. Get another phone to call your phone. as soon as you swipe answer press back key (arrow key) (you gotta be quick) and the main home screen will come up . press the left menu button and select settings and turn off pattern code then go to menu and factory reset the phone again.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Feb 24, 2011
SOURCE: I can not connect the
Was the google account set to another android before this one?
That could be the issue. Since Android is google you can only use one account per phone
Posted on Mar 23, 2011
SOURCE: how to reset samsung galaxy 551
You may try default phone and security code to remove restrictions.
ur defalt phones codes is 12345 or 00000 u can use it
Default 4 Digit user code: 1234 or 0000
Default 6 Digit Security code: 123456 or 000000
Type *#06# at the mobile screen to know IMEI no of your mobile.
send the IMEI no to me and i will reply you with unlocking code.
IF Problem not Solved So
Please New Software install in the Phone Problem will Solved
Posted on Jul 31, 2012
Undelete files from Samsung Galaxy phone is possible, however, to make sure that you are able to recover data from samsung mobile phone, stop using the mobile phone immediately, and then follow steps below
1. Switch off mobile phone and unmount memory card from samsung mobile phone
2. Connect memory card to computer with a card reader
3. follow this memory card recovery guide to recover data from mobile phone memory card
How to Recover photos from Memory Card
4. you can continue use the mobile phone as normal after data recovery.
Posted on Mar 13, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
May 12, 2015 | Samsung Cell Phones
Nov 30, 2014 | Cell Phones
Jun 12, 2014 | Cell Phones
Apr 14, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy Cell Phones
Apr 03, 2013 | Samsung Mobile Phone Galaxy Pocket S5300...
Apr 01, 2013 | Cell Phones
Mar 29, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy Gio s5660
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!