Question about Samsung Cell Phones
My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.. can you please to my reply address. requesting if u can send a video thank you
You may have to bring the phone to a Samsung dealer, or even send it to Samsung. Make sure you have all of your receipts. Also, be prepared that the phone may have to be re-formatted, and everything wiped out, unless you had cloud storage.
Posted on Nov 30, 2014
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: forget password sgh-j600
stop saying progz, and cracks lol it's so easy, if u can compose numbers with ur phone SGH-J600 and have password in, if u can't read SMS, can't open provate documents or images folder here is the solution :)
Phone will be restored to default seting, he will restart and then u can config all again :)
Evilcode was here !!
Posted on Sep 10, 2008
hard reset *2767*3855#
All Samsung Hard Reset Codes
In those steps:
Now your phone is unlock forever Permanent
Here is Samsung F480 Secret Codes
Admin Settings: *#6984125*#
Internals (sub menu): *#9072641*#
Developer Settings: *#0523#
Camera test mode:
Press *#36287# key string in the dial screen to enter camera test mode -
 Auto focus [On]
 ISP firmware write
 ISP firmware version check
 Press the "1" key to disable auto focus. In order to enable auto focus, press the "1" key again.
 Press the "2" key to write the ISP (Camera Module) firmware. “ISP firmware write [Please wait]” will be displayed during 2 minutes. Then "ISP firmware write [SUCCESS]” will be displayed when the firmware upload finished.
Posted on Feb 15, 2010
If you forgot your phone code, there is no way to get to your contact list....well, there is no risk free way to get to it. There is a utility (Samsung Code Reader) that you can use which will pull your code from the phone when it is attached by USB to a computer. But beware, as these applets are on sharing websites, so there is no tell if any of them are tainted with viruses.
Otherwise, if you are willing to forego your contact list, then you can hard reset your phone by following these steps:
A couple of things to mention:
1. This fix is NOT for unlocking the network (to use on other carriers), but rather this is for a 4-8 digit phone privacy lock that you may have forgotten what you set it to
2. If you run this fix, it will wipe out all data on the phone, effectively starting from scratch
3. You must remove the SIM card before initiating this or it will be wiped, also, leaving you with need to go buy a new one
4. You need to call Samsung to get the reset code: 800.987.4357 Tell them that you want to hard reset (wipe) your phone and you need the code. (They'll probably stay on the line with you and help you complete the task)
To hard reset the phone
1. Turn off the phone
2. Remove the back cover (battery compartment)
3. Remove the sim card
4. Turn on the phone
5. When it boots up and gets to the error message about the sim, enter the code provided by Samsung and press Return
6. Let the phone restore to original factory image and reboot
7. Turn phone off and install sim card
8. Replace back phone cover
9. Turn on the phone
10. You're ready to roll
Posted on Jun 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 21, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jan 05, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Nov 12, 2009 | Samsung Tocco F480 - Pay Monthly Cellular...
Jun 08, 2009 | Samsung Tocco F480 - Pay Monthly Cellular...
Mar 27, 2009 | Samsung Tocco F480 - Pay Monthly Cellular...
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!