Question about Acer Computers & Internet
In the windows search bar, type region and language. Select what you require
Posted on Nov 30, 2014
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 09, 2014 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3 Digital Camera
There are many ways to change the language of your pc. Below is one of the method.
1. Click on the menu button on the taskbar.
2. Click on the control panel icon
3. Now I need to know the way you use your Control Panel
4. If your control panel has a blue background. You are using Category view
5. If it has a white background ( This is the same as opening a folder on your computer ) then you are having classic view
Now. The change of language depends on your view ( Either classic or Category ( Explained above ))
Classic view will make it much easier for you to change the language.
1. Once control panel is opened. You should find a folder named "Regional and language options"
2. Double click on this icon.
3. A window will pop-up
4. Then there you can change the language. ( to change it is the first thing on that window )
5. Default is English (UNITED STATES)
1. Fire up your control panel
2. Click on te icon " Date, time, language and Regional Options "
3. Then down under the category "or pick a control panel icon "
4. click on "Regional and language options "
5. A window will pop- up
6. Change the language ( To change the language it is the first things that appears on that screen
7. Default is english (UNITED STATES)
Your feedback is greatly appreacited. Thank you for using FIXYA.
Jun 17, 2011 | Sony VAIO Notebook
Dec 19, 2010 | Acer beTouch E100 Cell Phone
Dec 18, 2010 | Samsung B5722 Cell Phone
Nov 28, 2010 | LG GT540 Cell Phone
Aug 12, 2010 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W50 Digital Camera
Oct 12, 2009 | Sony Ericsson K800i Cellular Phone
May 27, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Dec 26, 2007 | Tomtom ONE GPS Receiver
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: