Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 21, 2013 | Royal Cash Register 500dx
Dec 31, 2012 | HP Photosmart C6100 All-In-One Printer
hope this helps
Jul 28, 2012 | Canon PIXMA MP560 CLR INKJET P/S/C/F FB WL...
Please follow the following steps.
1) Turn off the printer.
2) Shutdown the PC to which the printer is connected.
3) Remove the USB/Serial cable through which the printer connects
to the PC.
5) Now, reconnect the USB/Serial cable and switch ON the PC (only
PC and not the printer).
6) Let the PC boot up and login to windows.
7) Now, switch on the printer, PC should detect the printer automatically now.
Dec 05, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 02, 2011 | HP PSC 1610v All-in-One Printer
May 14, 2011 | HP LaserJet M1522nf Multifunction Printer...
Apr 01, 2009 | HP Officejet 5510xi Printer
Nov 23, 2017 | The Office Equipment & Supplies
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!