Question about Blaupunkt Car Audio & Video
Tried all basic solutions
I have just managed to do this. I cannot tell you the code as I had to do it manually, but this is how I did it.
point the remote away from the TiVo and hold down the clear button and the to button until the free light flashed twice.
type in the code 0999 and the light will flash again. Then point the remote at the to and press and hold the channel up button. You will now scroll throw all the codes.
it will take about a minute but eventually the to will go off. When this happens release the channel up button and hold down the green on button to try turn the tv on with the TiVo remote.
if it comes on press ok and this will store the code. If it doesn't come on, use the blaupunkt to remote to turn the tv back on and then keep holding down the channel up button to scroll through more codes. When the to goes off again release the channel up button and try turn it on with the TiVo remote. If it works this time store the code by pressing ok
for me it took two attempts to turn the to on but eventually it worked on the second code
Posted on Nov 30, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 27, 2015 | Alcatel Cell Phones
Dec 28, 2014 | Hitachi Televison & Video
Aug 16, 2014 | Televison & Video
Aug 11, 2014 | Televison & Video
Dec 22, 2012 | Tivo Televison & Video
Hi- My name is Shannon and I am with Suddenlink. The SL-TiVo remote can be programmed to control the TV and one other A/V device using these steps:
1) From TiVo Central, select Settings & Messages > Settings > Remote, CableCARD, & Devices > Remote Control.
2) Highlight Part 1: TV power, volume, and mute and press SELECT.
3) The DVR displays a list of television brands. Use the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW buttons and the CHAN DOWN and CHAN UP buttons on the TiVo remote to highlight your TV brand and then press SELECT.
4) The TV Remote Codes screen appears. Follow the instructions on this screen to enter a code into your remote control. If the first code does not work, repeat the instructions to enter the second remote control code, and so forth, until you find a code that works. The remote is now programmed to operate the TV.
5) If also programming to control volume & mute on an A/V receiver for surround sound; Highlight Part 2: A/V volume and mute and press SELECT.
6) The DVR displays a list of audio/video receiver brands. Use the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW buttons and the CHAN DOWN and CHAN UP buttons on the TiVo remote to highlight your receiver brand and then press SELECT.
7) The AV Remote Codes screen appears.
Follow the instructions on this screen to enter a code into your remote control. If the first code does not work, repeat the instructions to enter the second remote control code, and so forth, until you find a code that works. The remote is now programmed to operate the receiver.
The TiVo remote will now turn the TV on/off and switch inputs and adjust the volume and mute the audio on the receiver.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at shannon-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thanks!
Nov 23, 2012 | Televison & Video
Oct 14, 2011 | Tivo Series 2 Remote Control
Nov 03, 2009 | Tivo DirectTV Remote Remote Control
Jun 02, 2009 | Toshiba MD13P1 13 in. TV/DVD Combo
Nov 16, 2008 | Tivo DirectTV Remote Remote Control
456 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!