Question about HP PhotoSmart Office Equipment & Supplies
TRY ALL THE USER MANUAL TIPS DIDNT WORK
The error means
PrintHead Failure / Ink system Failure
Try removing the printhead (If removable) and clean the contacts on it, if it doesn't works there are no ways to fix this error
ADCSFXworks Printing Center <3
Posted on Nov 29, 2014
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The user manual (and other guides) for the HP Photosmart C6280 are available from HP at: http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c01150745.pdf
The tray selection is not listed well in the index, but the informaton you are looking for is probably found in pages 38-40 which deal with using the photo tray.
Bob Headrick, MS MVP Printing/Imaging
Posted on Jun 02, 2008
Here's a link to a procedure that one individual used to fix the same problem with his printer. I can't guarantee this will work in your particular case.
HP C5180 All-In-One Printer HARD RESET:
Posted on Aug 07, 2009
Follow the steps carefully from the front panel of the All-in-One.
1. Get the unit into the “Support Menu” by following the steps given below.
A. - Press and hold the “*” key.
B. - Press the “#” key and release both keys.
Now Display should say “Enter Special Key Combo”
C. - Press and release in sequence the “1”, “2” and “3” buttons.
Now the Display should say “Support” and display the FW rev (something like R0631R)
2. Press and release the right arrow button until the display says “System Configuration Menu”.
3. Press and release the “OK” button.
4. Display should say “Hardware failure status”. If not there already, Arrow Key over to “Hardware failure status”,
5. Press and release the “OK” button.
6. Display should say “Hardware failure status: Clear. Press OK to clear”.
7. Press and release the “OK” Button. Message changes to “Hardware failure status Cleared. Press Cancel to continue”.
8. Press and release the “CANCEL” button as many times as necessary, so that, either the “Welcome to Photosmart Express” screen appears, or, the “Ink System Failure” screen appears. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO PRINT AT THIS STAGE.
9. Using the Power Button, turn the unit OFF and unplug the power cable from back of the printer and wall outlet.
10. Wait 30 seconds for the power to get discharged and then plug the power cable into the wall outlet first and then into the back of the printer
11.Turn the unit on. The printer may display message “USE POWER BUTTON TO SHUTDOWN THE PRINTER” followed by “PRESS OK TO CONTINUE”. Press OK. The Printer will start the “ONE TIME INK INITIALIZATION PROCESS”. Allow this process to complete and do not interrupt. Once the initialization process is complete, the printer will print out a Diagnostic Page.
12.To verify printer functionality print a SELF TEST PAGE. If SELF TEST prints, then printer is ready for use or Software Installation.
Posted on Sep 12, 2009
SOURCE: ink system failure
I found this I know your error not in here but it may work for
It worth a try nothing to lose and it may work.
I know your error code is not in this but it some times it clean the error with this type of error number you can gave it a go try not harm it
Error code: 0xc18a0201, 0xc18a0206, 0xc18a0306, 0xc18a030a, 0xd0620130, 0x887dd03a, 0xd05d010d, 0xf0af8004, 0xc19ac3ff, 0xc18a050...
Reset the product:
1. Without turning off the product, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the product.
2. Remove the cartridges from the product.
3. Wait for the 'Insert Cartridges ' message to display on the control panel.
4. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.
5. Wait 60 seconds.
6. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button ( ).
7. Reinsert the cartridges, and then close any open doors on the product.
8. If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
9. Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the product, and then try printing again.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 21, 2008 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 16, 2011 | HP Photosmart D7360 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 14, 2009 | HP Photosmart 3210 All-In-One InkJet...
May 10, 2009 | HP PhotoSmart 7150 InkJet Printer
Nov 26, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 23, 2008 | HP PSC 1410 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 20, 2008 | HP Photosmart 8250 InkJet Printer
May 24, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 22, 2018 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
104 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!