Question about Cell Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 27, 2011 | Nokia 6233 Cellular Phone
Mar 06, 2011 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
When we plug in any USB hard drive or printer, sometimes in this router it will not show the light but the hard driver/printer will be getting deducted.
But if its not getting deducted, then follow these steps,
1. Open up the internet explorer in the comp in which you are online and clear the address bar and type in the number 192.168.2.1 and hit enter. You will be logged into the Belkin router setup page.
2. In the left hand side click on Firewall , when its asking for the password to login, leave the password as blank and click on submit
3. You will find the firewall: ENABLED, change it to DISABLED and click on apply changes.
4. Then power cycle the router for 30 sec (Unplug the power cable of the router and plug it back in after 30 sec)
5. See whether the hard drive/printer is getting deducted even if there is no light for the USB in the back of the router.
6. Still if its not getting deducted, then disable the Firewall in your computer (Windows and other third party firewall like NORTON, SPYWARE, or other antivirus software.)
7. If still if its not getting deducted, Uninstall the Belkin router Monitor software from the ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS and then reinstall it using the CD.
8. Right click on the Belkin Belkin router Monitor icon on the lower right bottom corner in the task bar and click on CONNECTED USB DEVICES.
It will be deducted, if not the its obvious the router USB slot is defective. Replace the router in the stores if you have bought it within 30 days or contact BELKIN technical support 1 800 2235546(toll free) and get your router replaced.
Dec 31, 2010 | Belkin Computers & Internet
Jun 06, 2010 | Nokia 7610
Aug 21, 2009 | Nokia 5610 Blue Quadband 3.15MP A2DP +...
Apr 27, 2009 | Cell Phones
Nov 13, 2008 | Transcend 4GB JetFlash 110 USB 2.0 Flash...
Jun 27, 2008 | Nokia N72 Cellular Phone
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!