Question about Tablets & eReaders
It overheats and has stopped working.
Take it to Walmart. They have a warranty departmente or in any case, tey should indicate you where is the authorized RCA repair shop
Posted on Nov 28, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I purchased a 7inch RCA tablet from walmart. The tablet exploded and the battery popped the tablet open. I need to know how I can get the tablet replaced because it was purchased less than a year. I
Did you purchase an extended warranty for the device? If so, they should replace it for you with no additional charges. If not, then I would call their customer service and find out.
Posted on Sep 10, 2014
Testimonial: "Do you mean RCA customer service, if so do you know how to contact them other than their website No I did not purchase a warranty"
To connect to the Internet with a tablet, you need to have either a SIM card with mobile access (3g or 4g) or a Wifi card in the tablet and access to a Wifi Hotspot. I downloaded the manual for your tablet here:
and looking through it the first option does not exist for you as there is no facility for a SIM card.
Therefore you need to access a Wifi hotspot - somewhere. It could be your home router, a cafe, a railway station or a multitude of places. In order to access the Internet this way you must follow this procedure:
1. Go to Settings > WIRELESS & NETWORKS > Wi-Fi, and slide the Wi-Fi switch to the ON position.
2. The device will scan Wi-Fi networks automatically and display the available names.
• If the device finds a network that you connected to previously, it will connect to it automatically.
3. Tap a network name to connect to it, and enter a password if necessary.
4. Alternatively, if your Wi-Fi router supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup, tap the WPS icon at the top of the screen, and then press the WPS button on your router.
5. If your network does not broadcast its SSID, tap the Plus icon + at the top of the screen, and enter the Network SSID (name) of the network. If necessary, enter security or other network confi guration details.
In public places you may need to pay to get the necessary access password.
Hope this clears things up for you
Posted on Nov 14, 2014
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 29, 2017 | Tablets & eReaders
May 23, 2016 | Tablets & eReaders
Jan 13, 2016 | RCA CA 7" Tablet with 4GB eory 28458515
Mar 24, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Dec 28, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Oct 30, 2014 | FUHU nabi Jr. 16GB 5" Capacitive Touch...
Sep 10, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Mar 30, 2014 | RCA Tablets & eReaders
Dec 25, 2013 | Tablets & eReaders
287 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!