Question about Televison & Video
Set-up (Programming) procedure is too much to type in here, and is not practical and it will differ brand-to-brand remote controls. If you wish to get more; check the sites linked here. It has set-up code list & set-up procedure to many popular brand remote controls. One among it has general set-up codes to check with TVs and other devices are given, in the order of the 'device's brand name list' in alphabetical order. Pull up older posts. Search the sites by type in the brand name to your device in its search box at the top right part of the display window. It will help you to find the document easily.
Posted on Nov 28, 2014
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hello! All that you need to do is follow the simple steps that I have provided below.
1. Hold down the clear TV button until all lights light up at the top of the remote
2. Punch in a 3 digit code (provided below)
3. Press the # (POUND) button
4. Try powering the tv on/off, and the volume. If one or more of these functions do not work, start over from step 1 with a different code
If that does not work, try the steps for a power scan, which does not use any codes, it actually scans the codes on the TV for the correct one.
1. Hold down the Clear TV button until all lights at the top of the remote light up
2. Press the red TV POWER button
3. Press and release the up arrow on the remote about once a second until the tv turns off.
4. When it turns off, press the # (Pound) button
5. Try powering the tv on/off, and try the volume. If one or more of these functions do not work, start over at step 1 again.
Not all remotes program to all TVs, but I do hope that this helps you out!
DISH Network Customer Service
Posted on Feb 23, 2011
go to www.fitness.manualsonline.com or www. remotecodelist.com
God bless you
Posted on Jul 13, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 23, 2014 | Magnavox DV200MW8 DVD Player VCR Combo
Jul 12, 2012 | Televison & Video
Feb 12, 2011 | One For All URC-4021 Remote Control
Oct 31, 2010 | Emerson EWD2202 DVD Player/VCR
Jul 24, 2010 | One For All URC4110 Remote Control
Sep 27, 2009 | Philips Magnavox MWR20V6 DVD Recorder/VCR
Mar 05, 2008 | Philips Magnavox DVD/VCR Dual Player
Sep 07, 2007 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Jun 25, 2018 | LG Televison & Video
117 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!