Question about Kenmore 49069 Electric Double Oven
I can't do anything; message is on and I cant do anything to fix it
The E0 14 error probably means that the control panel (clock) is not able to communicate with the touch pad. Trip the circuit breaker to off for at least 60 seconds. If the error recurs, you need to check the wiring between the control panel and the touch pad. Make sure that the wiring harness is tightly connected on both side. Check for any breaks in the wires. If there is no obvious problem with the wires, replace the touch pad.
Check the full model number of the double oven. The parts may be available here: http://www.searspartsdirect.com/ .
I hope this helps.
Posted on Nov 28, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
• The F5 error code indicates that the oven sensor has changed its resistance value and has failed to read the oven temperature correctly.
• If you choose the repair the range yourself it is fairly easy to do.
• REMOVE POWER to the range and then open oven door and locate the pencil like probe protruding from the back of the oven cavity near the ceiling.
• Locate and remove the screws that are holding the sensor to the oven liner.
• Carefully remove the sensor and connecting wire harness to the point were you can get to the connector. Install new sensor and re-install into oven liner.
• Note!(some sensors have a harness plug and some have ceramic wire connectors).
Jan 31, 2011 | Maytag Ovens
Sep 29, 2010 | Stoves Ovens
May 30, 2010 | Kenmore 40494 / 40495 / 40499 Electric...
Nov 21, 2009 | Frigidaire 30" Self-Cleaning Freestanding...
Nov 03, 2009 | Ovens
Sep 21, 2009 | GE Ovens
Dec 05, 2008 | Kenmore Ovens
Jan 03, 2008 | Whirlpool 30" Self-Cleaning Freestanding...
Nov 24, 2017 | Ovens
68 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: