Question about Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Try the youtube fix for another model
Posted on Nov 27, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: canon printer displays error
Discharge of the code of the error of the overcrowding of sump - "pampersa"
1. You will turn off printer.
2. retaining button Resume/Cancel (red triangle in the circle) press button POWER - indicator it will catch fire by green color.
3. you will let go button Resume/Cancel, continuing to retain POWER.
4. press button Resume/Cancel of 2 times, retaining POWER, after which you will let go all buttons.
5. when indicator will be lit BY GREEN - press button Resume/Cancel of 4 times!
6. you will turn off printer by button POWER.
Posted on Dec 06, 2007
Error 5B00 refers to the waste ink absorption pads.
Inkjet printers have a fibrous pad inside them that collects the waste ink from cleaning the print head. Over time, this pad fills up with ink and can no longer hold any more. When this occurs, the printer indicates error 5B00.
Replacing the waste ink absorption pads is something an authorized canon service facility can take care of for you.
Posted on May 28, 2009
you need to reset the waste ink absorber,your absorber is full
Turn on the machine
Press SCAN COPY SCAN to enter service mode
USE > to got to NVRAM ACCESS
Set ABS-M LEVEL to 0
Set ABS-P LEVEL to 0
Press STOP to EXIT
Posted on Jul 14, 2011
STEP 1: Entering Service ModeYou have to enter in service mode in order to used the resetter. To do that follow this procedure,
1. Turn off the printer without pulling the power cords.2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.4. Then Press Resume button 5 times then let BOTH buttons go.5. You will notice that the Alternate Blinking error is gone, this means that the printer is in Service Mode state.
STEPS 2: Using the Resetter
1. After you download the resetter, extract it and double click "servicetool.exe"2. Press the "Main" Button, Then press "EEPROM Clear" button if a pop-up appear just click OK5. Then power off the printer(sometimes you have to press twice the power button to turn off) and turn on again. and its done!
Posted on Sep 28, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 11, 2017 | Cannon Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 29, 2016 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 10, 2016 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 07, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP287 ALL-IN-ONE INKJET...
May 12, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!