Question about Computers & Internet
It is recommended to check if you are able to your Facebook account through other devices like your computer or laptop. If you are able to access from other devices, you can try the troubleshooting options below to access it on your Blackberry device:
1. Check if you have an active internet connection. Without it, you will not be able to login.
2. Update the Facebook application on your Blackberry device and check if the issue is resolved.
3. You may also not be able to access the account if the permissions for Facebook are not set correctly on your Blackberry device. To check/ change the permissions, you can follow the steps below:
1) Press the "Menu" key and go to "Options". Click "Applications" and go to "Facebook" application.
2) Press the "Menu" key and click "Edit Permissions".
3) Change the "User Data", "Interactions", and "Connections" field to "Allow".
4) Press the "Menu" key and click "Save".
4. If the issue still persists, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the application.
The following link can be helpful:
Posted on Nov 27, 2014
Have you tried going through your internet browser and logging on just like you would on a computer? Or are you only trying through the facebook app?
Posted on Nov 27, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: my facebook account has been hacked and my passwords changed also my windows live acc i cant access my emails or facebook i contacted them both and now i just dont understand why they are not helping
fill in this hotmail recovery tool they seem to ignore all other requests, you might be able to recover facebook after that once ur email address is reinstated, hotmail will ask original questions about your account when it was set up such as date of birth and postcode etc https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx
Posted on Feb 06, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 14, 2015 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Mar 25, 2015 | Facebook Apps
Jul 02, 2014 | Facebook Social Network
Jun 24, 2014 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Mar 26, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Nov 16, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Feb 06, 2012 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Dec 08, 2011 | facebook.com
Jul 14, 2011 | Facebook Social Network
64 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!