An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that has 1 follower.
An expert who has answered 10 or more questions between 12 midnight and 6am on the same day.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: I am getting an error message saying "unfortunately ,...
Master reset (All your data will be lost so back it up first) or you can always try using a different messaging app from the Android Marketplace like hangouts(this can be setup as your default messaging app on the phone so you bypass the crashing messaging app you are currently using)
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To confirm that text messaging is enabled on your account, go to the device settings page for your phone and make sure that "Can send/receive text messages" is "Enabled". ... If someone texting you is getting a "Message Blocking Active" error, this may also mean that you don't have text messaging enabled. message blockingis active Google Search
2013-09-18 · Steps to fix the Error message 'Unfortunately, launcher has ... Steps to fix the Error message 'Unfortunately, launcher has stopped ... settings stopped working ...
Android Device Emulator- Error Message: 'Unfortunately ...
I wonder if somebodyhad experienced an error message 'Unfortunately, Launcher Has Stopped ... message 'Unfortunately, Launcher Has Stopped ... has stopped working ...
This can be caused by a lot of different reasons
Have you tried turning off your device for 5 minutes with simcard out and then placing the sim card back in and retrying to send and receive a text message?
Devices with sim cards can start having this issue for several different reasons
1. Just needs to be refreshed in the manner that I described above
2. Contacting your provider and having them go into your device and refreshing your network and settings.. They might also refresh your text messaging feature in your device and sometimes when they do this you might lose all or some of your texts but the issue is normally resolved.
3. When you have a device with a sims card the sims card is what really makes your device do all that it does.. So that being said your sims card also might need to be replaced.
I would recommend going to your carrier provider via store or telephone so that they can test your device..
Hope this helps a little
Ok, most of the phones (smartphones) problems can be solve by just a hard rest. I had explained here how to, but then again there is no details on your phone but ZTE.
I suggest that you search for: How to hard reset ZTE *model*, and follow the instructions. Once that is done, if the samething happens, you need to reflash a fresh firmware.
go to messaging, click options then go to sim messages,mark all messages then copy to your phone. that's what i did and got rid of the annoying flashing envelope in the top right hand corner of the screen. hope this will work for you.