Question about Google Cell Phones
If it is Icloud locked u have to find out the name you used no and if or butts , they will find it if you used your real name which you have to do when you sign on to apple account anyhow , you can even call them , but if you have a icloud locked phone and it is not yours , FORGET IT there is no Icloud unlock and nor will there be one anytime soon
Posted on Nov 25, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
*Turn off the phone
*take off battery & put back in
*press and hold down the right & left silver buttons just under the screen
*with stylus press in the hole on the right side of battery
*after 10Sec you will be prompted to press the R key
*If successful press the space key to finalize changes
Posted on May 25, 2010
Hi, I have a couple of idea for you to try.
1) Log in to your google account on your pc, the same account you registered for your phone
2) After logging in look at the top right corner of your inbox/email page, it would say your google username. Like say if you name is John, and you have a google id thats registered to your galaxy s as , firstname.lastname@example.org. Now this google id on the top right corner of the page would be displayed as email@example.com
3) Type in the google id, thats visible on the right hand top corner of your page (like firstname.lastname@example.org) into your galaxy s handset locked page, and type in the password.
TADA AND YOUR ON TO THE NEW SCREEN TELLING YOU TO PUT IN ANOTHER PATTERN.
or theres this one:
Take out the battery, the sim card, and the SD card leave the phone for 2 to 3 hours like that.. Put everything back in and boot up the phone.. This should work.
You could try this instead of waiting 3 hours, just remove battery and press power on switch for 20 seconds but this may not work.
or if you've tried everything, the only other way would be to take it to a Samsung mobile phone shop.
or do a factory reset:
THIS WILL ERASE ALL YOUR DATA THOUGH
Go into recovery mode - vol up & home & power. Once in the menu, select factory reset.It may take you a couple of attempts to get to the recovery mode but it does work, just keep trying.
Posted on Oct 12, 2010
Do this but make sure you may wan't to lose files:
1. Turn off the i9000 phone or take out the battery and reinsert it.
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Press and release the Power button
4. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
5. Press and release the Power button
6. Press Volume Up to confirm i9000 MATER RESET
Posted on Oct 17, 2010
You can perform a factory reset of the phone by:
-Turn the power off.
-Hold the Volume Down button
-Press and release the Power button
You are now presented with a menu that allows for Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock
-Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
-Press and release the Power button
-Confirm your decision: Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO
-If you selected YES, all data will be deleted from the Samsung Galaxy S.
Posted on Feb 28, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 17, 2016 | Google Cell Phones
May 20, 2014 | LG Remarq LN240 rubberize Hard Plastic...
Feb 18, 2014 | Motorola Cell Phones
Aug 17, 2013 | Samsung GT-S5300 Galaxy Pocket Unlocked...
Aug 06, 2012 | HTC Legend Cell Phone
Jul 27, 2012 | ZTE Avail-Z990 Avail At&t Unlocked Android...
Sep 13, 2011 | LG P500 Cell Phone
Mar 09, 2011 | LG GT540 Cell Phone
Feb 21, 2011 | LG GT540 Cell Phone
Sep 01, 2010 | Cell Phones
Oct 01, 2017 | Google Cell Phones
59 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!