- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Exchanges and Warranty
No Hassles - Our top priority is to provide the best possible service; that is why all our products are guaranteed and come with a full New Product Warranty. If a problem would occur, please contact us and we will gladly replace the defective unit at no additional cost to you.
• We will offer a full refund for items unused and in resalable condition within 30 days. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs. Once item is inspected a full refund of the purchase price (excluding any shipping charges from the original invoice) will be credited to the customers original Credit Card account.
• Defective items, covered under the manufacturer's warranty will be replaced completely FREE of charge including FREE return shipping. We will replace any defective components or the entire unit if necessary to ensure 100% satisfaction. In most cases, Black & Decker products carry a full 2 year home use warranty. Commercial use of Black & Decker products voids the warranty.
Have an issue or return?
Email our customer returns department to speak with a customer returns representative, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is from there web site, simply send them an email or look up there phone number. I think you will need to get a RMA from them.