Question about Computers & Internet
To remove photo from Twitter:
You can delete a photo from your Twitter account by simply deleting the Tweet that contains it. Once you delete the Tweet, the photo will be no longer displayed on Twitter. But, it may still be cached in some servers, apps, or browsers. To know more, the following link can be useful:
If you wish to delete your Twitter account profile picture, you can follow the steps below:
1. Sign-in to your Twitter account.
2. Go to your profile page and click "Edit profile" button.
3. On the Profile page that comes up, go to "Picture" section and click "Delete this image". Follow on-screen instructions to delete your profile picture.
To remove photo from your Google profile:
1. Go to accounts.google.com
2. Click "Edit profile" and delete your profile picture.
The following link can be helpful:
Posted on Nov 25, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 24, 2014 | Computers & Internet
on Oct 07, 2010 | Facebook Apps
Aug 05, 2014 | Twitter Computers & Internet
Oct 03, 2013 | Twitter Tweets
Sep 14, 2011 | Twitter Tweets
Aug 09, 2011 | Twitter Tweets
Mar 02, 2010 | Twitter Tweets
143 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!