Question about Computers & Internet
Use another laptop and download Konboot to DVD or
Posted on Nov 24, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
OPHcrack is a password cracking program (legal and open-source) included in many (if not most) linux-based boot disks like UltimateBootCD, Knoppix, RescueCD, and many others and on its own (as OPHcrack)- a no-brainer to run, you just cold-boot with the CD or other removable media drive set as 1st boot device in BIOS or select from the boot device selection menu before the OS loads. These boot disks will ask you for some input to run (read the prompt), OPHcrack will run directly, other disks will require a few other steps to run the program.
Posted on Aug 13, 2009
It is not a big deal. You can try the safe boot option
restart the Laptop in safe mode by pressing the F8 key while rebooting
Select safe mode on Advance boot option
Log in as administrator
Go to control panel and Delete the previous User and create another user with same name
Restart the computer in normal mode
If this Works please say thanks and If this does not work let me know, I'll give you other options
Posted on Oct 05, 2009
SOURCE: forgot Dell Windows 7 password
when forgot Dell Windows 7 password, get tutorial to reset password:
Posted on Oct 16, 2013
Forgot password to login Windows 8 laptop? You can remove Windows 8 sign in password. For example, when you remember administrator, you can remove Windows 8 login password in Control Panel. If you have forgotten Windows 8 login password, get Windows Password Genius Advanced to remove administrator password and then access Windows 8 without password.
Method 1: Remove Windows 8 password in Control Panel
1. Choose administrator to login into Windows 8 with administrator first.
2. Click Control Panel and see it with Small icon or Large icon mode.
3. Click "Manage another account" to open a new window and choose user account you want to remove its password.
4. Click "Change the password" button and type in no password. Press Enter to go on.
Method 2: Remove Windows 8 laptop forgotten password with tool
It is an effective tool, Windows Password Genius Advanced. Get full version and install it on your another available computer.
1. Run it and insert prepared bootable USB drive into this available computer.
2. Click "Begin burning" to burn password reset disk into USB drive. And don't exit USB from available computer until "Burning Successfully" message pops up.
3. Plug USB reset disk into laptop you have forgotten Windows 8 login password. Start it and set laptop from USB drive.
4. When Windows 8 laptop boots from USB successfully, Windows Password Genius Advanced runs in WinPE environment too.
5. Choose Windows 8 system and select one administrator. Click "Reset Password" button to remove Windows 8 forgot password.
The last but not the least is reboot Windows 8 laptop. But don't forget to eject USB device before laptop restarts completely.
Posted on Jan 03, 2014
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 11, 2016 | Gateway M320X Notebook
Aug 16, 2014 | Apple iPad 32 GB WiFi Tablet PC
Dec 16, 2013 | Apple iBook G3 Clamshell (M2453B) Mac...
Dec 16, 2013 | Apple aluminum 13-inch MacBook laptop-...
Sep 10, 2012 | ASUS Computers & Internet
Jun 27, 2012 | Apple Powerbook G4
Dec 13, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5536-5224 Notebook
Sep 11, 2009 | HP Pavilion DV7-1020US Laptop
Jul 11, 2008 | Computers & Internet
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: