Question about Casio Watches
I only know how to set time and date (intuitively) but have lost the "paperwork". Time keeping is super precise...that's all I know I think. The hourly chime is a waste of battery power. It never used to do it but somehow I must've touched a button or "somethink"?
Not sure what model you have, but try this.
Posted on Nov 24, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Casio HD wristwatch-4-button
1. Press lower-left button to enter hand-setting mode (you will see a H-S appear in the LCD)
2. Hold the upper-left button until the LCD starts to flash
3. Press the lower-right button to advance the minute needle by 20 seconds. You can also hold for high speed advance.
4. If you need to advance the time by a long way, and don't want to hold down the lower-right button, then press both the right buttons at the same time and the time will advance automatically. Pressing any button will then cause the advance to stop.
6. Once you have set the time, press the upper-left button.
7. To return to time-keeping mode, press the lower-left button.
Bloody complicated, but easy when you get use to it. I travel quite a bit and this really pisses me off when I have to change the time, especially so when the needle can only move clockwise.
Posted on Dec 05, 2007
SOURCE: Setting Time
Hold in the adjust button until the seconds start to flash. Then push the mode button until the hour is flashing. When the hour is flashing push the forward button to advance it one hour. After you do this hit the adjust button to exit the set mode.
Posted on Mar 10, 2008
SOURCE: 5034 G-1000 Cannot set Date/Time
gibb erish....the same problem that already happened it on me..but there is a solution for that.just focus..let your excitement blow up if u done it will..
a manual has shown a combination of bottons to press..there is a diagram showing the combination to press so that it will beep. just try.. sometimes i press D go back to A and try long press tell it beeps and so on just follow the manual.. while the hands are still on movement just wait to stop before you press some bottons..be patient our watch is awesome..
Posted on Aug 23, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 03, 2011 | Timex 1440 Prizefighter 53032 Sports...
May 11, 2009 | Watches
May 09, 2009 | Casio G-Shock G2600 watch
Apr 27, 2009 | Casio G-Shock GW300CA-1V Wrist Watch
Apr 18, 2009 | Casio G-Shock GW300CA-1V Wrist Watch
Apr 16, 2009 | Casio G-Shock GW300CA-1V Wrist Watch
Nov 18, 2008 | Casio G-Shock GW500A-1V Wrist Watch
Oct 27, 2008 | Timex Watches
Aug 08, 2008 | Casio G-Shock G510D-1AV Wrist Watch
Mar 11, 2008 | Watches
124 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!