Question about Craftsman Saws

1 Answer

How do I replace switch om model # 113.221770. Sears says the part is obsolete.

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert that has over 500 points.

  • Expert
  • 266 Answers

You could try -
There is more than one switch on that model.

Posted on Nov 23, 2014

  • Di Patel Nov 23, 2014

    This is for reset switch -

  • Jerold Kappel Nov 23, 2014

    It is on backorder. Let's hope it arrives before I retire!



1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I need a part for a weed wracker craftmans model 257.798051 I need the part that holds the spool in place it's a cover

Go to or, then put in your model number and select the part you need. If Sears doesn't have the part, check the second source; they get stuff after Sears obsoletes it.

Aug 27, 2016 | Garden

1 Answer

Looking to replace obsolete switch on Craftsman 1/2 hp bench grinder. Sears lists part as 4984992

This switch is a very close fit, and it is rated for 20A 120VAC.
2LNA7 $11.09 / each

I've used it on that vintage Craftsman bench grinder.

Dec 12, 2015 | Craftsman Grinders

1 Answer

How do I relace a discontinued part for a Craftsman radial arm saw model number 113198610, part number 815836?

Sears is no longer the company it once was. I believe it has ceased to be a manufacturer and is now only a brand owned by someone else. When the parts list says "obsolete", that's what it means.
Is it a part you can make?

Sep 07, 2014 | Saws

1 Answer

Obsolete oven

Sears has it. Go to or it you live near Roanoke, va you can go to Tribles on Shenandoah NW near southern refrigeration and the Hill top restaurant.

Sep 10, 2013 | Frigidaire 27 in. Electric Gallery Pro...

1 Answer

Are Olypus om40 program camera obsolete

You can find many older cameras for sale on Ebay. The price will vary based on condition and extras. lens, flash, bag, tripod, filters...

Nov 22, 2009 | Photography

2 Answers

Mcgill lock switch on my Craftsman bandsaw, Model 113-247410 does not work. Where can I get a new switch? Craftsman said it is discontinued. It is red plastic, with a yellow locking key.

You can go to and on the right side of site type in your model number and look under base for this item. Most of the parts for your tool appear to be obsolete no replacement but I did see a couple types of switches still available. If I have helped would you please rate the information as you see fit and Thank you.

Apr 22, 2009 | Craftsman Saws

Not finding what you are looking for?
Saws Logo

Related Topics:

74 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Craftsman Saws Experts

Doctor PC
Doctor PC

Level 3 Expert

7733 Answers


Level 3 Expert

4340 Answers

Are you a Craftsman Saw Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides