Question about HKC 7" Touchscreen 8GB Tablet 1GHz Android 4.0
Tried holing the power and home button for 8 seconds but just keeps going back to lock dcreen
This should do the trick,
1)Make sure the tablet is NOT connected to the charger
2) Power off the tablet by holding down the power button for about 10 seconds
3) Once it is off, hold down the HOME button and connect the charger while the button's being held down.
4) When you see the HKC logo come up, let go of the HOME button.
5) Eventually, you'll see an Android logo with a red exclamation mark. If you don't, repeat step 3-5.
6) If you do see the Android logo, hold down the POWER and HOME at the same time for one second and just let go of the HOME which should bring up a "Recovery mode" menu with blue letters. Make sure you let go of the POWER button as soon as you see the menu pop up, otherwise your tablet will just shut itself again.
7) Navigate to "wipe data/factory reset" using the HOME button and select with the POWER button.
8) Navigate to "Yes - delete all user data" and select it.
9) Once it's done, you should see the menu come up again. Navigate to "Wipe Cache" and press the POWER button
10) It should take you back to the recovery menu. Simply press the POWER button while highlighted on the "Reboot system now"
Posted on Dec 03, 2014
RTM. Read the Manual. If you need a manual, google the make and model and manual and you should find a .pdf file you can download. Or go to the manufacture's website and contact them.
Posted on Nov 25, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 29, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Jan 03, 2015 | Tagital Taital TM 7" Android 4.0 4B MID...
Dec 15, 2014 | HKC P774A 7" 8 GB Wi-Fi Black Tablet...
Oct 08, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Jul 08, 2014 | Apple iPad Tablets & eReaders
Feb 18, 2013 | Android Flytouch 3 8gb 10.1 Inch Super Pad...
Dec 28, 2012 | Tablets & eReaders
174 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: