Question about Cell Phones
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. put non accepted sim card to phone
2. make full eprom reset (*2767*3855#)
3. enter this code to change the nck code to (00000000)
4. to permanently unlock the phone enter this code
5. check the phone lock status (*#7465625#)...enjoy ur phone r unlock
Posted on Sep 04, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 02, 2014 | Cell Phones
Sep 03, 2014 | Samsung SGH-i717 Galaxy Note HD LTE 16GB...
Aug 16, 2014 | Vodafone Cell Phones
Jul 29, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy SIII S3 SGH-I747 White ATT...
Jul 12, 2014 | Samsung GT-i9300 Galaxy S3 Unlocked GSM...
Oct 17, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy SIII S3 SGH-I747 White ATT...
Oct 14, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy S 4G Cell Phone
210 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!