Question about Cell Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. put non accepted sim card to phone
2. make full eprom reset (*2767*3855#)
3. enter this code to change the nck code to (00000000)
4. to permanently unlock the phone enter this code
5. check the phone lock status (*#7465625#)...enjoy ur phone r unlock
Posted on Sep 04, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 02, 2014 | Cell Phones
Sep 03, 2014 | Samsung SGH-i717 Galaxy Note HD LTE 16GB...
Aug 16, 2014 | Vodafone Cell Phones
Jul 29, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy SIII S3 SGH-I747 White ATT...
Jul 12, 2014 | Samsung GT-i9300 Galaxy S3 Unlocked GSM...
Oct 17, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy SIII S3 SGH-I747 White ATT...
Oct 14, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy S 4G Cell Phone
209 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!