Question about Televison & Video

1 Answer

Lcd have a problem have doble imange and a ghost imange at cover about 75% down to up the rest 25% is ok if there is something that can help me...

Posted by on

Ad

1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points

    Top Expert:

    An expert who has finished #1 on the weekly Top 10 Fixya Experts Leaderboard.

    Superstar:

    An expert that got 20 achievements.

    All-Star:

    An expert that got 10 achievements.

  • Televison & ... Master
  • 74,251 Answers

If you wish to get some details; check the site linked here. Pull up older posts. Surf the site with patience. http://electronicshelponline.blogspot.com/
Faults & possible causes to LCD screen are given with illustrations. You can get an idea about the fault to an extent.

Posted on Nov 24, 2014

Ad

1 Suggested Answer

6ya6ya
  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi,
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
goodluck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Ad

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%

my-video-file.mp4

Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add

×

Loading...
Loading...

Related Questions:

1 Answer

INTERNAL TEMPERATURE FOR BEEF


it all depend how you want your Beef

Rare:

• 120-130 °F (50-55 °C) Internal appearance very red; very moist with warm juices. Approximate cooking and resting time: 20-25 min./lb. plus 8-10 min. resting

Medium-rare:

• 130-140 °F (55-60 °C) Internal appearance lighter red; very moist with warm juices. Approximate cooking and resting time: 25-30 min./lb.. plus 8-10 min. resting

Medium (with a touch of pink):

• 140-150 °F (60-65 °C) Internal appearance pink red color; moist with clear pink juice. Approximate cooking and resting time: 30-35 min./lb. plus 8-10 min. resting

Well-done:

• 150-165 °F (65-75 °C) Internal appearance no pink or red, slightly moist with clear juices


taken from
Cooking Temperatures for Beef

Oct 30, 2016 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Imange and audio fade out


if you have a digital front then your bold is on its way out this is common on Hotpoint's indesit and aroston the bolds have to be replaced thats the only way to fix ok hope i have helped you

Dec 29, 2012 | Washing Machines

1 Answer

I think i need a new LCD screen for my Nikon Coolpix L110. The glass cover on the outside is perfectly fine, it is something underneath that is cracked. How much will something like this cost?


The installation of a new LCD and return shipping of the camera is about $75. Here's a link for you:

http://www.darntoothysam.com/products/Nikon-Coolpix-L110-Camera-LCD-Screen-Repair-Service.html

Hope this helps!

Thomas Drayton
Owner www.darntoothysam.com
Affordable Digital Camera Repair

Aug 03, 2011 | Nikon Coolpix L110 Digital Camera

1 Answer

I'm putting my 308 together and was just wanting the torque settings for each bolt


ok here is your list
cam shaft 66-88 ft lbs
connecting rods 36 ft lbs
damper pulley 66-88 ft lbs
head bolts 65-75 ft lbs exhaust manifold 26 ft lbs
fly wheel 45-59 ft lbs
intake manifold 25 ft lbs
knock sensor 14 ft lbs
oil pan 6-9 ft lbs
rocker arms/valve cover 8 ft lbs
water pump 15-22 ft lbs

hope this helps you
good luck
bob

May 05, 2011 | GMC S-15 Cars & Trucks

2 Answers

Lg kp500 touchscreen not responding


Hi,the fault of the phone is from the outer LCD screen,its bad and the only solution is to replace the LCD screen,

You can carefully follow the steps provided in the solution below to assist you in disassembling your LG cookie;

STEP 1.
Remove your back cover, battery, sim, memory card and stylus. Four screws need to be removed,which are at the edge of the battery slot.

STEP 2.
Run something like a credit card around the join of the back cover to release it from the rest of the phone.

STEP 3.
With the back cover removed,you will see five ribbon connectors,they need to be disconnected. Each one attaches like a plug and socket. Just lever them up to unplug.

STEP 4.
With the ribbons disconnected you should be able to pull the circuit board away. Another connector needs to be detached in the same way as the others.


STEP 5.
Remove the two screws which hold the antenna in place. The camera at the edge, is stuck down with double sided tape and will come away with a little force. The antenna will also come away with a little force.

STEP 6.

Run your plastic tool or redit card around the join of the front cover and lever it off.

STEP 7.

Lever the LCD screen out with your plastic tool. It should come away easily.

STEP 8.
You should now have the small LCD screen removed. Reverse the whole procedure for reassembly.


The LCD screeen costs 45.00 USD.


Good luck,and take care

Jun 22, 2010 | LG KP500 Cookie black on T-Mobile U-Fix...

1 Answer

Hey, i have a samsung ln32b360, just 2 months old. worked beautifully when i got it, but recently it started ghosting a little in very specific situations. then it started ghosting a lot, but only in dark...


Hi,

First,If there are double images or "ghost" images on the TV's picture, check the cable connections and make sure they are secure.Because the loose cable connection would be a chance for the ghost picture

But if the cable is perfect and if you still get ghost picture then here is the solution:

The LCD Panel is defective. The problem is the T-con board that is used to decode the signal from the main board to the LCD Panel. The only way to fix it is to replace the whole LCD Panel or T-con board if possible. The T-con will cost about 1/10 of the price as the LCD panel but except for a few new models, the T-con is not available. The LCD Panel is very expensive (usually from $600-700 for a 32" Sony).

The reason is that Sony makes the T-cons for each individual TV with different specs to match that of the LCD panel because of the low threshold for error between the LCD Panel and the T-con.

Its best to avil warranty and change the panel...

Please leave me comment, if you need furher assitance
Rnj VINODKUMAR

Oct 27, 2009 | Sony Bravia KDL-32ML130 32 in. LCD TV

1 Answer

White screen, no picture.


Base from my experience this problem is 75%(BAD LCD) needs to be replaced with new LCD. The rest of 25% is cable connection loose.

Roan

Aug 03, 2009 | ViewSonic N1930W 19 in. LCD TV

2 Answers

Shadowing


GOOD DAY ND GOOD LUCK;

TRY THIS, IT WILL CORRECT CONCERN:

50V500 ONLY
GHOST: May be described as "Out of Convergence" but ghost is still attached to main image.
CONDITION:
A "ghost image" appearing to the left or right of images in the picture. Can be varying shades of a primary color (red, green, or blue) as well as gray. Can easily be seen in the 4 x 3 mode, at the edges of the picture.
CORRECTION:

To correct the problem, please do as follows:
  1. Access I2C Menu. (See page 57 of the Service Manual).
  1. To enter the I2C Service Menu, with power off, (on the front control panel) press and hold the INPUT button. Then press the POWER button for two seconds. The following Service Menu will appear.
03b_ghost_image01.gif Figure 1
  1. BEFORE CONTINUING: CONFIRM THAT THE R, G and B DRIVE ARE SET AT 40.
  • Be sure to press SELECT after each change to SAVE the new Data.


  1. Using the Remote Control joy stick, scroll down to next page (see Figure 2) until LCD ADJUST is highlighted.
03b_ghost_image02.gif Figure 2
  1. Move the joy stick to the right to cursor right once. The next page will appear with the word GHOST highlighted.
  2. Cursor right again, and a white screen will appear with a BLACK SQUARE in the center, as in Figure 3. You will see LCD ADJUST, followed by “SHP” and a number (value).
03b_ghost_image03.gif
Figure 3

  1. If the unit is out of adjustment, you will see a gray ghost on either side of the black square. Move the joystick to the right or to the left until the ghost disappears. The number values will change up or down.
    • If the ghost adjustment is off with a lower value, there will be a ghost to the left of the square.
    • If the ghost adjustment is off with a higher value, there will be a ghost to the right of the square.
  2. Once you get the square to look good without ghosts, press "SELECT" to save any data values that have been changed.
  3. Press the "EXIT" button three times to return to normal picture.
  4. Adjustment is completed
  5. I HOPE THIS WAS HELPFUL, big IRISH.




Jul 26, 2008 | Hitachi 50V500 50 in. HD-Ready LCD...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Televison & Video Logo

Related Topics:

28 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Televison & Video Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

74251 Answers

Cindy Wells

Level 3 Expert

5128 Answers

Electro Med Services...
Electro Med Services...

Level 3 Expert

6694 Answers

Are you a Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

Loading...