Question about Televison & Video
The tv loses all its channels when the power is turned off so every time i switch it back on it says no signal but when i retune it it works fine and finds all the channels
Main system control memory IC fault. Replace it. contact any service technician. If you wish to get some details; check the site linked here. Pull up older posts. Surf the site with patience. http://electronicshelponline.blogspot.com/
After the IC replacement, a memory initilization might be done.
Posted on Nov 22, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The problem your describing can be contributed to your cable box. Depending on your cable company there are times when the box has trouble translating the signal to the tv. You tv is operating normally. Suggest to the cable company to switch your box.
Posted on Dec 07, 2008
Press tv on the Sky remote
press and hold select and red until the led blinks twice
type in 0 0 6 0
press the power button, if the tv turns off then the press select and the remote should work all the tv functions.
If the tv does not turn off then press tv then the power button and keep doing this until the tv turns off, once it turns off press select and it should work.
If you have any problems let me know
Posted on Apr 04, 2009
Updating the Channel List Automatically You can update the channel list when the broadcaster adds new Services or if you move the TV to a new location.
1. Press the MENU button to display the menu. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select "Digital Menu", then press the ENTER button.
2. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select "Channel", then press the ENTER button.
3. Press the ENTER button again, to select "Country".
4. Select the appropriate country by pressing the ▲ or ▼ button. Press the ENTER button to confirm your choice. Even though you have changed the country setting in this menu, the country setting for Analogue TV is not changed. (Refer to page 11 of the user guide)
5. Press the ▲ or ▼ button again, to select "Auto Store". Press the ENTER button. When it has finished, the number of scanned services will be displayed. The existing favourite channel list will not be deleted when the channel list is updated. To stop the scan before it has finished, press the ENTER button with "STOP" selected.
6. Press the EXIT button to exit. If the signal status is poor, the "No Service found! Check the aerial connection" message is displayed. Check the aerial connection and the try the procedure again
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
Just got through to Samsung support. Turns out the freeview card had frozen and needed a reset. To do this put tv on standby. then press in serries these buttons on the remote: 'info' 'menu' 'mute' 'power' TV will then turn on with a default screen. Press 'arrow down' button untill you reach option 12 'reset' . then push the 'right arrow' and tv will reset and start in plug and play mode and commence a scan when you've set the time. Just retuned mine and its back to normal. Hoorah!!! :-)
Posted on Oct 05, 2009
THis is not a solution but a similiar issue. I have had a scientific Atlantia Cable card with comcast for 3 years no problems at all. Spent the entire day trying to switch to Verizon today. The signal comes across for about 10 seconds, pixelates and then fails. This happen after every start. We have checked the lines, tried 2 cards and reduce the signal. We gave up for today- installed the old Scientic Atlantic, reassigned it to comcast and all works fine Any and ALL suggestions are most welcome Thanks
Posted on Jan 15, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 10, 2015 | Polaroid LCD 2000 LCD2000 TV flat screen...
Oct 30, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jan 08, 2010 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-V32XBR1 32 in. LCD HDTV
Feb 15, 2009 | Samsung LW20M21C 20 in. LCD Television
Dec 05, 2008 | LG 32LG40 32 in. LCD HDTV
Oct 16, 2008 | Televison & Video
May 04, 2017 | RCA 36V430T 36" TV
May 11, 2008 | Televison & Video
Feb 27, 2008 | RCA HD52W66 Projection Television
Dec 07, 2007 | LG 42LC2D 42 in. LCD HDTV
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!